Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IBot + BigPoint = TRUE?!

Discussion on IBot + BigPoint = TRUE?! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/24/2012, 07:42   #76

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
To tell you the truth. I kind of take back what I said earlier. From my previous understanding iBot is made by one person. If so, it would maybe possible for them to work with BP to release an update so fast. However if there is more than one, its entirely possible they don't work for BP. I don't think we will ever get an answer unless someone requests an official investigation. I don't live in Germany, and I don't want to fly there just for that, so I can't :P

-jD
Old 10/24/2012, 10:01   #77

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiable View Post
Because I saw the Message on BoxyBot
I go to profibot.net and saw there is version 4.68! And yesterday (i think because it stand in a thread) was the last version 4.67. Profibot have the packets in 2-3 Days and IBot is ready to bot?

I think now REALLY that Profibot is company by Bugpoint

I hope you don't see this as spam, because it's very creepy that IBot update soooo FAST!!!

Regards,
Requiable
YES TRUE IBOT = BIGPOINT It have money from IBOT say it me GAME ADMIN on UW
Old 10/24/2012, 10:03   #78

I've heard from people with different bots that they got banned, Ibot (lots of them including me), Kbot, Boxy, but really dont know any one personally that uses PBDO. When I used cracked version of Ibot - puff ban, and now with licence - nothing. So that's my experience.
Old 10/24/2012, 10:12   #79

Yes true Bigpont give IP BAN for users with crack can you send me this crack for Ibot run it???