Fot now he gaved us only a lie and no proofs so why should we belive him?
some people said it worked, though odds are he is lieing, because its kinda hard to believe that he hacked bigpoint and there is no way to kick him out, but give him a chance to give us more info and other proof
we dont really lose anything if hes lieing but we do gain if he isnt
Today will not be the same after that you read this thread.
Why ? Because I find some PHP faults on Darkorbit.
You dreaming to be a moderator and banning ?
You dreaming to be a Board Admin and have the ACP ?
You dreaming to be a TOP 1 on a new secret server of Darkorbit ?
[QUOTE]
Please dont post anything with really proofs or let trusted user check it.
It sounds really good and nice. But what do you want to show us with your post? Do make hope for kids for unbann Accs, to give access to all admin/mod rights or what?
Please dont think, what i am against you.... I only want to talk about few questions There are a lot of scammers and bigmouth guys.
I just a little sentence for all people don't trust me : Stop playing with words ..
I don't need to give proof ''for now''. You follow me or you take out of my way.
You just to make your choose, You will see what happen when you try to take control on me.
A others things, I receive a lot message from ''Trusted People'' want to help me and know more about my tricks, It's not because you're trusted that your are not a kid ahah.
It's really interesting to see how you think that your thanks and your numbers of posts will help you to by friendly with me.
I'm not there to search friends, I just want to give to all Epvper's the opportunity to participate of my differents stages.
For sure a will create a UG for that , I have a Blacklist and who are on will never know what will happen on it UG.
It's not a polish kid who want a ''unban my account and i give you vouch on epvp'' will be destroy what I try to create.
I just a little sentence for all people don't trust me : Stop playing with words ..
I don't need to give proof ''for now''. You follow me or you take out of my way.
So why the hell are you here? It's like creating topic with contest which will start afret unknown time!
Total disaster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIOXID3
You just to make your choose, You will see what happen when you try to take control on me.
What? You'll hack us as you did with DarkOrbit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIOXID3
A others things, I receive a lot message from ''Trusted People'' want to help me and know more about my tricks, It's not because you're trusted that your are not a kid ahah.
It's really interesting to see how you think that your thanks and your numbers of posts will help you to by friendly with me.
I'm not there to search friends, I just want to give to all Epvper's the opportunity to participate of my differents stages.
Again those 'stages'... Are you writing damn book???
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIOXID3
For sure a will create a UG for that , I have a Blacklist and who are on will never know what will happen on it UG.
OMG.... Another kid who wasn't accepted to any UG needs now to create his own UG...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIOXID3
It's not a polish kid who want a ''unban my account and i give you vouch on epvp'' will be destroy what I try to create.
If you're talking about me let me tell you something then.
I'm not going to destroy you. Epvp is mostly full of kids who are naive and they trust you couse they see something 'awesome'. But they're wrong
I only want to show them the truth
Your 'stage 1' was a lie... So what will be next stage? And when??
Yeah you have see nothing .. If it's my Stage 1 , it's because it's just my first information .
If you want to be lift out of my others Stages, just say it .
why all saying he lying... for that I hope he gives you no access! I believe it yes you cant login or create acc but its something different that original bp login site... maybe need special account ?! only 6 users register ?! something weird but i would love to try it out!
why all saying he lying... for that I hope he gives you no access! I believe it yes you cant login or create acc but its something different that original bp login site... maybe need special account ?! only 6 users register ?! something weird but i would love to try it out!
I already showed everyone that I can make SAME site as his on my domain. It's nothing hard to copy site...
Darkorbit.ca is a private domain bought few days ago (probably by BIO) so he just lied to us by saying that this site belongs to BP
I will accept all suggestion that kamieniarz said.
Because, first of all, how will be under construct if the you press "Login" automatically said "Under Construction ! Admin : http://darkorbit.secretserver.com/acp/" and it will reload automatically.
What kind of joke is that?
After he get our password, the data we send (Ex. of Putting User and pass) it will hack our account.
It is kind a keylogger or something weird.
Im not accusing if this site is a hack or whatever. Just saying my Freedom Speech that what i noticed.
K.O.S (Secret Operation PH) Aimbot w/ Wall 01/26/2013 - Foreign Games - 10 Replies Anyone have a aimbot w/ wall in KOS Philippines? or Anyone have a VIP account in netfront.html kindly share. THX
K.O.S- Secret Operation Hack [NO FAKE] 04/16/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 64 Replies Hello,
Here is a HAck that Really Working!!!
Aimbot(1 time work, 1 time no)
Name ESP
Box ESP
Health ESP
Drop ESP
Nade ESP