Can't change the language in the site.
An official dark orbit country domain (.de, .es, .pl...) has it's own subpages for Terms & Conditions, Legal information... but this one redirects to the .com's ones...
Fake/Phishing.
Also Jon Lajoie is a relatively famous Canadian comedian...
*** .. I have 50 MP , please wait .. And I can explain you all what it's .. I going to start the stage 2. You will see if it's a stealer website . --'
Ok you think it's not a real darkorbit server ? Ok .. But if I have the control of the any Tchat server of Darkorbit ? If I have the source code of the real ACP with login at my website , what you see now ? Btw you Know Kami you're out of this .
*** .. I have 50 MP , please wait .. And I can explain you all what it's .. I going to start the stage 2. You will see if it's a stealer website . --'
Ok you think it's not a real darkorbit server ? Ok .. But if I have the control of the any Tchat server of Darkorbit ? If I have the source code of the real ACP with login at my website , what you see now ? Btw you Know Kami you're out of this .
I already said that it's not acc stealer but you lied to us that it's BP site...
And I don't care that I'm out of it. I'll ask someone to tell me
K.O.S (Secret Operation PH) Aimbot w/ Wall 01/26/2013 - Foreign Games - 10 Replies Anyone have a aimbot w/ wall in KOS Philippines? or Anyone have a VIP account in netfront.html kindly share. THX
K.O.S- Secret Operation Hack [NO FAKE] 04/16/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 64 Replies Hello,
Here is a HAck that Really Working!!!
Aimbot(1 time work, 1 time no)
Name ESP
Box ESP
Health ESP
Drop ESP
Nade ESP