If a npc botter close the bot and log in by himself than you cant control him? like you did in the video?
I do not understand you question
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusaca
hoocrax do u have a high risk of ban with this tool?
PD: where are u from?
Been using since a couple of months.. you see that diminisher in the video ? It has been used for months and is safe and good as it was. The packet sending style is made as perfect as I can.. I will try to increase the security even more if possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmohut
i waited a couple of month for this tool but why you have to pay for it?...
I spent a lot of my free time which is very limited for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stainersxm
This is kind of like the old darkonourbit?
Yes.. kind of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamonik69
hi hoocrax nice to see your new "Toy" its available to any person? i like to buy if yes regards:
FakeMan69
Guardian Angel [Closed BETA] 09/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 70 Replies Many of you might have already seen the preview of my new program, Guardian Angel. I have been developing it whenever I'd get free time. Now, the program is quite functional and usefull. However it has got its bugs and needs more varied testing. Hence, I decided to launch a closed beta for trusted/selected members.
VIDEO :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AVFZv0G7CU
The program at present can do the following :-
Suche ähnliche Musik wie diese. [Guardian Angel] 04/05/2011 - Music - 1 Replies Hallo.
Bin auf der Suche, nach Liedern die so ähnlich sind wie "Abandon All Ships - Guardian Angel"
Bin grad am iPod, sonst hätte ich ein Link gepostet.
Wäre auch nett, wenn ihr mir sagt, welcher Musikstil/Art es ist. Dabei interessiert mich auch nur der Anfang, wo nicht so komisch "geschrien" wird.
Liebe Grüße!
[WTB IRIS] Guardian Angel Wing Dress Male 01/31/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies I would like to buy a Guardian Angel Wing Dress for Male. Leave me the gold you want for it !
Thank you
Last Chaos - Guardian Angel - Lua Scripting Engine 08/14/2009 - Last Chaos - 10 Replies What you can see here is a scriptengine for Last Chaos. You can write scripts in lua working with the game variables like Hp, Mp, PosX...
Moreover you can use various au3 functions to perform tasks ingame.
But you will experience more in the manual.
Feel free to distribute the program, but you are not allowed to sell it or release it without a well visible link to elitepvpers - your best is our worst
For your safety:
Make a virus scan if you want, but it will not be necessary.