Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos - Guardian Angel - Lua Scripting Engine

Discussion on Last Chaos - Guardian Angel - Lua Scripting Engine within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Last Chaos - Guardian Angel - Lua Scripting Engine

What you can see here is a scriptengine for Last Chaos. You can write scripts in lua working with the game variables like Hp, Mp, PosX...
Moreover you can use various au3 functions to perform tasks ingame.

But you will experience more in the manual.

Feel free to distribute the program, but you are not allowed to sell it or release it without a well visible link to

For your safety:
Make a virus scan if you want, but it will not be necessary.
It cannot steal your password, since it will never build up a connection to the internet. Moreover you can start Guardian Angel after you have logged in.

Unfortuantely I have not got any script samples, but they will follow soon

So now have fun!

yours Term!nX
Attached Files
File Type: rar Program Files.rar (577.3 KB, 116 views)
Old 08/07/2009, 16:43   #2

Malisimo, nose ni pra que sirve, otra cosa para que lo pones en Gamigo si no sos de españa, sos aleman
Old 08/09/2009, 01:37   #3

So is this a bot maker?
All i know is that my winrar doesn't work so good and can't open it.

Let me rephrase that, it says "The Archive is either in unknown format or damaged."
I even tried ro open with 7-Z
Old 08/10/2009, 14:56   #4

I have not got any problems downloading and unpacking it. But yes, this is kind of a botmaker. You have the game values, the au3 functions and the lua scripting language. You could write sth like this:
Code:
while true do
    if (PlayerHpCurrent < 150) then
       ControlSend(wintitle, key)
    end

Sleep(300)
end
So every 300ms the engine checks the health status and if your health is smaller than 150hp the engine will send an input to LC that performs a healing spell or whatever you think is best.
Old 08/10/2009, 17:42   #5

HELP PLEASE, SAY ME THAT TO ME :/ PLEASE HOW CAN I OPEN IT ?
Old 08/10/2009, 18:48   #6

Do you have installed .Net Framework 3.5?
Old 08/10/2009, 22:36   #7

schade, bei mir funzt es leider auch nicht.... wenn ich es versuch zu starten will er nen fehlerbericht an ms schicken -.-'....

und framework hab ich auch alles fehlerfrei druff :<
Old 08/11/2009, 02:12   #8

Eclipse, speak english i dont uderstand you
Old 08/11/2009, 15:11   #9

Das einzige was mir vom Sourcecode noch auffällt wäre vll ein Error beim Laden der kernel32.dll
Da hab ich jetzt kein Exceptionhandling gemacht.
Old 08/12/2009, 13:29   #10

also ich bekomme immernoch (falls du die neuen datein schon abgeloaded hast) diesen error egal ob lc läuft oder nicht ... :< :
Old 08/14/2009, 12:27   #11

So ich habe mal ein wenig geschaut.. Nun ich hatte bei einem Invoke kein exceptionhandling gemacht, vll wird der Zugriff versucht, bevor das Fensterhandle erstellt worden ist.

Hier die neue Exe mit erweiterter Fehlerbehandlung. Bitte die Errormessage hier posten, damit ich weiss, wo der Fehler aufgetreten ist. Das ganze ist für mich etwas schwierig, da das Programm bei mir fehlerfrei läuft.
Attached Files
File Type: rar LC new exe.rar (279.9 KB, 22 views)
Thanks
1 User