i did a little reaserch about this error and i found out if the error pops up in the begining of loading than game resources are fault if in the end than there is some errors in codding.
maybe there is way to simply extract files with some kind of tool from that exe file ? i think this might help with the problem
I don't need a tool to extract, I got full access to everything in the .exe. I'll separate some files from the .exe into .res files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^MAJESTIK^
Good Good, can you add Venom? PLEASE :P
even if it looks ugly or strange, just add it please
I can add it, but if I had it to shop, everybody will have to start from scratch again. I might just add it to a hotkey.
how long i need to wayt for another update ? or maybe rider you can upload files in zip like original remix is ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rider735
I don't need a tool to extract, I got full access to everything in the .exe. I'll separate some files from the .exe into .res files.
Im talking not about you i know that you hawe access to all files, i wan to extract files from exe without instaling because i think that can help me to solve my problem ...
okay so today i made a video its uploading ill post the link later, i show and complete a alpha so you can see how easy it is if you are full like i am now xD
all shown in the video is legit so, i didnt used any hack
okay so today i made a video its uploading ill post the link later, i show and complete a alpha so you can see how easy it is if you are full like i am now xD
all shown in the video is legit so, i didnt used any hack
good to know there's another person making videos of this game,sadly my video got a little problem with the screensize
this was it: