Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UPDATED]IBOT

Discussion on [UPDATED]IBOT within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[UPDATED]IBOT

Hi,ibot and OS new version

Ibot :

OpenStealth :

Enjoy it
Old 09/21/2012, 14:41   #2

elite*gold: 1132
#spam
#reported

useless, everyone can check this page so RTFM!
Old 09/21/2012, 14:42   #3

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed

Please post this in the Dark Orbit Talk!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Updated Ibot + Ibottools for dummies!
09/14/2013 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 72 Replies
First of all Only download from Official sites! Step 1: Go to iBot - Silkroad Online Bot: iBot Updates and download the latest version. Step 2: Extract ibot to your desktop. Step 3: Open "iBot_Necessities" inside the ibot folder. Then open "iBot - OCX Files" run "regOCXFiles_x64" if you have 64-bit or "regOCXFiles_x32" if you have 32-bit. If you have Windows 7 as a OS and get an error during this process follow this.
Stop your KBOT! Ibot updated!
08/25/2011 - DarkOrbit - 32 Replies
Ibot is updated to 3.15 so STOP YOUR KBOT TILL ITS 5.15 ! Yeye you can thank me :P
Old Clientless Version with latest ibot and updated sro
05/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
checked the bot release version and its an old bot for version 1.300. my bad. now dunno how to close thread or delete it. admin please delete or lock this thread. thx
[Guide] RSRO - iBot configurating **UPDATED**
01/11/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1302 Replies
**UPDATED FOR 1.018 RSRO** This thread has previously been closed by mistake, and I hope it won't happen again. Before I go any further, this thread is not violating any forum rules and therefore I am totally safe from getting a penalty from reposting. I am in no way responsible for any stolen source code, nor personal problems of any moderators who are having an issue and closing the thread. Before I paste, I want to say the most important thing, this thread is violating no Forum Rules,...