Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats the point of DO forum on elite ...

Discussion on Whats the point of DO forum on elite ... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats the point of DO forum on elite ...

Whats the point of DO forum on elite when i see here only spamers, thanks pushers, keyloger( so called hackers) and word fight betwen kamieniarz( and followers) and old_friend( and followers)?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2012, 10:35   #2

thats how it is... a dying game needs a dying section...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/12/2012, 10:36   #3

people asking bulls**t when they can get answers on original DO forum

why 2 resselers cant have 2 same offers ?

or this
Quote:
wtf all of us has Fb we can see it there

i ***... why? this tread, u can even see its old client
Quote:
Old 09/12/2012, 10:42   #4

elite*gold: 79
Haha Kami vs Old_Friend
I bet Kami will win xoxo
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2012, 10:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaboortsog View Post
Haha Kami vs Old_Friend
I bet Kami will win xoxo
that little kid won again oldfirend is banned again...
no offence kami but get a room and blow doll and get happy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2012, 11:07   #6

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
All we need here is active moderator. More active than actual team. About old_friend -> I just don't like ppl who calls me spammer,etc especially when they're breaking rules and getting banned...

And I want you to remind that forum is to talk. Now I only see that this section is full of haters who thinks that everything is just a spam but in fact it's not. In my opinion here are only ignorant kids who likes trolling and biting everyone around...

But what to do... We can only wait and look what will happen.

I hope that you understand what I mean and you agree with it.

@murcko
I'm not a little kid so better start to respect other ppl or you'll for sure end like old_friend :/
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/12/2012, 11:09   #7

elite*gold: 490
what`s the point of this thread ?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Great game but whats the point?
12/25/2011 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies
i really like this game but its just sad how things are in here 1- lvl30-50 players farming players vs lvl20- on low tracks , thats the case on almost every track 2- rammers everywhere , cant play clean 3- everyone using the trainer in MP races , thats just sad well im out , really wish they would work their asses more to patch the gazillion hacks out there.
whats the point of this lol
12/15/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
when ur spawning a boss, and someone comes and says pt, and ur like no go back to vaccing xD, and then they kill u by turning noagro off or just plain kill u, and then they steal ur boss....but they cant spawn it:confused: it happens to me all the time, what is the point? and then when u kill them they keep coming back like u will say yes eventually or something lol and they just keep bugging u, what do u do in a situation like that? i just leave, come back and get lvls later cause none of...
Whats the point in trading
10/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Really whats the point in trading when you hit level 40, I cant even get out of the gate without being annihilated, there is so many thiefs who stay out there 24/7. Cause even if you do 1star they can still attack you now. I dont really do jobs anymore as its waste of time as they take so long and you dont really get much money, you can just buy money on the Powerlevel and save so much time and annoyance
whats the point?
04/26/2008 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
okok i no ALOT of u CANT SNIPE if u odnt hav ur precious "wallhack and crosshair" and i dont hav 1 to giv u.i played with some friends who use wall hack it was a full room team death on hospital. i was only 1 NOT using hack. i went 15-8 and i ranked up.i came in secound overall. wallhack all it does is shows u were peeps r. if u glitch then theres no skill involved lololol.anyways. i dont think there is a point in wallhack and crosshair. i might get just to try but ya never no =\. they say its...
Whats the point
03/17/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Syberx i see u make comments on here all the time and maybe 10 of the 500 are usefull most of the time its something like "it can be done but we arent gonna tell you" or something along those lines...is it just so u can have alot of posts even if they are pointless. and honestly I really dont know y this forum is here anymore....im amazed the vac hack got out(someone outside the UG must have found that out and made more than 1 post).....the way no one like to tell anyone else how something is...