Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

invisibility bug

Discussion on invisibility bug within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/26/2012, 11:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
a spearhead if takes a bonus box, the skill is gone, so im sure that there's a but if all u guys telling it's true, if not is imposible, i have spearhead, and if u use skill, and take 1 box, skill is gone
Old 08/26/2012, 12:35   #17

yeah there was a bug that sometimes the spearhead was cloaked like forever until you shoot your first time but BigPoint allready fixed it and there is no "cheatmodule" or something like that
Old 08/26/2012, 18:46   #18

elite*gold: 63
who dafuq cares even if youre not on the minimap for an half hour 95% of the hunters got anyways an autolock doesnt matter if youre not on the map they will still **** you...
Old 08/26/2012, 19:27   #19

I know Invis bug aegis :P :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Invisibility?
12/11/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hi guys ;) I'm playing on a private server. Today I was killing some mobs and realized that many die alone, obviously there was someone using a hack of invisibility. And I say hack for those who think that it was simply the skill of invisibility, I use the radar and, as you know, the radar also shows those who are in invisible mode (skill). Anybody know anything about this? Peace :cool:
Invisibility
04/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Someone said there's a way to make it so your figure does not report back to server or something, and makes you invisible? Is there a way of doing this? Because as I said, someone did it and showed me, but didn't explain how it's done. Something with figures? Anyone know what im talking about? Lol
Invisibility
08/26/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hey, was just wondering, if I set my character speed to 2 it is automatically invisible to other players while I run correct? thanks for answer
Tip Please on How Do Invisibility
08/13/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
If some may kindly give me a tip on how to go about obtaining invisibility i will be very happy ^^
Invisibility
03/05/2008 - Dekaron - 32 Replies
sb knows where to find the info for this one?? YouTube - Invisibility? or maybe how i can hide my name and guildlogo? i played around with animations and textures, but i cant find the offset/file for character info displayed...