Ok, before pay BP for this useless packages think twice, I will also post my opinion to take in consideration.
HM7 trade drone 1€
- HM7 trade drone which can sell resources on every map (100 uses)
Free sell + 30% more from sale with PET. Save your money !
-------------------------------------
Defensive BigBoy 5€
Is this a joke ??? hope not.
-------------------------------------
Offensive BigBoy 5€
Is this a joke ??? hope not.
-------------------------------------
Premium Plus Pack 1€
- Premium for 3 days
30 days / 3 days = 10 times with 1 euro = 10 euro
From normal payment, 6 euro = 30 days premium
Save 4 euro on 30 days !
-------------------------------------
Log-Disk Advantage Pack 1€
- 15 log-disks
Very nice joke 15 logs = 4500 uridium, I make them in couple of minutes.
Save your money !
-------------------------------------
Independence Design 20€
- Special Independence design ()
This should be something, but is not worth for a non-ability design 20 euro, anyway do whatever you feel
-------------------------------------
Bonus box booster 1€
- Bonus box doubler for 3 days
30 days / 3 days = 10 times with 1 euro = 10 euro
From normal payment, 15 euro = 60 days premium
Save 5 euro on 60 days !
-------------------------------------
Quest reward booster 1€
- Quest reward doubler for 3 days
This is might be good, but only if you have BIG quest with almost finish them, to take fast the reward and for the rest of 2 days and 23 hour to make another big quest.. to take very much advantage..
I`d like to see the REBAT thing with this options, exist such things ? That will do the job.. If I gather millions of uridium I want to use rebat for 3 days, that will be worth at maximum.
yeaa, this is good, thank you old_friend, and I must say you are verry clever boy, and you have verry good opinion, thanks for this post
I`d like to see the REBAT thing with this options, exist such things ? That will do the job.. If I gather millions of uridium I want to use rebat for 3 days, that will be worth at maximum.
About Paysafecard payments 01/29/2012 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies hi there , i got a psc with 25$ on it issued from the U.S but i cant seem to make it work.
i changed the country to Poland , chose paysafecard payment and entered my pin code but it tells me that they dont accept psc issued from the U.S , is there any way around it? thx in advance.
Need Option in payments to sell items 12/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies So yes. Im selling stuffs in silkroad black market option and I need advice.
I do not own a credit card. I own a paypal account with my mother's bank account where I transfer the money to there and she gives me the cash.
I plan on using only two options
Paypal
PSC
I know paypal has a chargeback. So let say they pay me $$ in paypal, I give them the item, they chargeback. What happens then? Do I just let it go even if its a large amount of sum? And why do people prefer verified paypal...