@old_friend
Haha I was waiting for tour trolling post here (I'm waiting for more!)
That's obvious that most of those links are useless but I just wanted to post all of them in 1 topic
And what is my "troll"? I am sorry for you if you dont understand my real opinion, if you are a child you are happy to buy this *****.. well ask to your parents to charge your phone with a euro
since you spamming again, a new page has come..
so people read this before buy and think about it..
And what is my "troll"? I am sorry for you if you dont understand my real opinion, if you are a child you are happy to buy this *****.. well ask to your parents to charge your phone with a euro
since you spamming again, a new page has come..
so people read this before buy and think about it..
I'm not a kid, old grandpa. I just don't get why you suggest in your post that everyone is an idiot... They can read and they all should know what is the best for them in present time.
So white to need to explain to everyone things which are obvious? Why you treat everyone in this section like an idiot? That's not nice of you
I didnt insulted, I just say what you did say, I made a presumption mostly..
But please stop spam because you are talking non-sense, delete your post and I will delete mines, until we get to my opinion
and me again:
so people read this before buy and think about it..
About Paysafecard payments 01/29/2012 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies hi there , i got a psc with 25$ on it issued from the U.S but i cant seem to make it work.
i changed the country to Poland , chose paysafecard payment and entered my pin code but it tells me that they dont accept psc issued from the U.S , is there any way around it? thx in advance.
Need Option in payments to sell items 12/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies So yes. Im selling stuffs in silkroad black market option and I need advice.
I do not own a credit card. I own a paypal account with my mother's bank account where I transfer the money to there and she gives me the cash.
I plan on using only two options
Paypal
PSC
I know paypal has a chargeback. So let say they pay me $$ in paypal, I give them the item, they chargeback. What happens then? Do I just let it go even if its a large amount of sum? And why do people prefer verified paypal...