Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skylab Help Please

Discussion on Skylab Help Please within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Skylab Help Please

Hello i was wondering if some people could help me with my sky;ab because it is not working. The links are for pictures to my skylab.

My Problem - in the pictures below it shows my refinery and collectors are collecting ore's or whatever u want to call them but there not being show-in at the top which means i cant sell or upgrade my skylab any more times.

I would be Grateful if someone could take and look and Help me out?

( Is there anyway i can reset my skylab)

( skylab Full View )

( Prometium Collector )

( Prometid refinery )

( Promerium refinery )
Old 08/08/2012, 03:11   #2

Received Thanks: 3,260
Just stop your Prometid & Duranium Refinery. The Prometium increases and you must upgrade the Prometium, Endurium and Terbium collector to the level 3 for re-start your Prometid & Duranium Refinery.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 03:14   #3

turn of prometid refinery like some 2 hours and later turn it on

i recomend you upgrade to lvl 2 prometium collector before turn on prometid collector and wait
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 03:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIgabrieloII View Post
turn of prometid refinery like some 2 hours and later turn it on

i recomend you upgrade to lvl 2 prometium collector before turn on prometid collector and wait
THANK U SOO MUCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooteram View Post
Just stop your Prometid & Duranium Refinery. The Prometium increases and you must upgrade the Prometium, Endurium and Terbium collector to the level 3 for re-start your Prometid & Duranium Refinery.

THANK U SOO MUCH