Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skylab Bot Q

Discussion on Skylab Bot Q within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skylab Bot Q

I know there are a couple bots lingering around by trusted people that code and stuff but I have one question.

Is there any bot for Skylab that will get on the account and sell the prom that was transferred after it is transferred?
I know it would screw up other bots like IBOT or KBOT or BOXYBOT if they were on and running but like a bot that will just log on for a minute and if the person who is running the bot has their ship by the station to sell and the bot will sell all ore on the ship.

Thank you.
Old 06/11/2012, 23:29   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIHOWSITGOING View Post
I know there are a couple bots lingering around by trusted people that code and stuff but I have one question.

Is there any bot for Skylab that will get on the account and sell the prom that was transferred after it is transferred?
I know it would screw up other bots like IBOT or KBOT or BOXYBOT if they were on and running but like a bot that will just log on for a minute and if the person who is running the bot has their ship by the station to sell and the bot will sell all ore on the ship.

Thank you.
Here you go
Old 06/12/2012, 00:16   #3

skysky cant sell resources after pb changes the game protocol and there is no tool so far that can sell resources except if you have kbot or ibot or pbdo-bot
Old 06/12/2012, 14:17   #4

elite*gold: 25
my skylab tool will be updated in 1-2 days, it can send selected resources and sell them too. you can upgrade your skylab too
Old 06/12/2012, 15:19   #5

The Black Market: 168/0/0
@SuckMyBaum thats great hope , you update it