Trial Time is possible for around 60 minutes a day. Reset is on 24.00 / 0.00 o' clock.
Howto:
1.) Register yourself with a account
2.) Download our Dark Orbit Bot from the Download section above
3.) Unpack the *.zip file
4.) Enter forum user details into the bot when asked for it on first startup.
*(it can take up to 45 minutes until your login into the bot client is synchronized. If you get an error try again later on)
NOOB QUESTION - KBot Trial 07/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies as i login my account w/c has 22hrs left of free service,
getting service list... unknown server.
i cant even get to server selection yet. and im stuck.
[Question] KBot free trial 07/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies have 6.39gg
got a jabber account
logged in kbotCC w/ ****@jabber.org as UN and ****** as Password
got the red number
hid cc in the background
logged in through KBOT
BUT
stuck in license check - Help ?
A question about the kbot 24 hour trial 05/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hello,
I downloaded the kbot trial friday night, and I followed all the instructions to get it working, and i kept trying to get it to work friday night until I went to bed, but it never finished checking the license. Then this morning, I tried running it again the saem way as last night, and it worked.
Does my trial run out 24 hours after I first tried logging a ship into kbot even though it failed (which will be tonight), or 24 hours after I successfully logged in (which will be...
KBot 24 Hours Trial Question 06/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies How does the KBot 24 hour trial work? Is it 24 hours per DO account, or 24 hours per IP address or 24 hours per coputer, etc... I see KBot has multiaccounting, so If I activate the trial now will i be able to bot on as many accounts as i want for 24 hours? And does the 24 hours keep running when KBot isn't running? Thanks in advance. :)
[QUESTION]how to remove the trial version of nod32 12/30/2009 - Grand Chase - 7 Replies ..I download some editor files and I can't remove the virus.. my nod32 is only a trial version..
this is not related to GC