Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A question about the kbot 24 hour trial

Discussion on A question about the kbot 24 hour trial within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A question about the kbot 24 hour trial

Hello,

I downloaded the kbot trial friday night, and I followed all the instructions to get it working, and i kept trying to get it to work friday night until I went to bed, but it never finished checking the license. Then this morning, I tried running it again the saem way as last night, and it worked.

Does my trial run out 24 hours after I first tried logging a ship into kbot even though it failed (which will be tonight), or 24 hours after I successfully logged in (which will be tomorrow morning for me)?

Thankyou
Old 05/12/2012, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
After you succesfully logged in, Please press thanks if i helped you
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kbot 24 hour Trial
05/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hello, I downloaded the kbot trial, I made a jabber account and typed in the account details in the window which comes up when you click User/PIN on the control panel. But kbot is still checking my license and going by a couple of online guides ive found, that should work. Any help? Thanks
KBot and IBot is no free on 24 hour?
01/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hi I have problem: KBot and IBot is no free on 24 hour? I have new account and I must enter licenske key and I on this new account never use KBot and IBot on this new account or KBot and Ibot is no free on 24 hour? Help pls thx Sorry for me english :)
KBot 24 Hours Trial Question
06/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
How does the KBot 24 hour trial work? Is it 24 hours per DO account, or 24 hours per IP address or 24 hours per coputer, etc... I see KBot has multiaccounting, so If I activate the trial now will i be able to bot on as many accounts as i want for 24 hours? And does the 24 hours keep running when KBot isn't running? Thanks in advance. :)
KBot & Ibot is same company? Which 1 is better same icon and same test hour
06/05/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
KBot & Ibot is same company? Which 1 is better same icon and same test hour! I tested ibot free and cant test kbot it's says free time gone i newer used that it's same company? I want too know difference some 1 can tell me?
kbot trial
06/04/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
do we get trail for kbot ? like for ibot we get 24 hours