axyaxyayxa Tomorow is ban day for everyone who uses PBDO bot... = Permanent BAN Dark Orbit Bot... They started catching pbdo bots and the reason why nowadays its like "5000 users perm ban and 500 on next stage" is because more and more ppl use that bot... before when everyone used kbot it was "500 perm ban and 5000 next stage" Happy botting
Ah btw = even boxybot is much more safe than kbot and pbdo It updates when Ibot updates so you dont wait 5 days for kbot to be updated nor pbdo upgate too.... So either buy Ibot with 0% chance to get ban or use boxybot and get 10% chance to get ban... otherwise buy kbot with 50% chance ban or pbdo with same result... I am a witness to over 50 people who have used pbdo in my server and got banned 2 times in 2 ban waves one after another
Ähm. 5 guys
Me and 4 mates.
Me Gold License - 4 Mates Diamond
About 60 Accounts - 5 with 2 Stages - 12 with 1 stage - The rest has nothing
No Acc with 2 stages got banned - No Acc with 1stage - 1/43 accs got banned after collecting 25 mill uridium...
Selling Kbot licenses for you to earn a free Kbot license! 06/20/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies Hi all,
as the title say, I'm working to get a free kbot license (GG if possible, or not)
As I can't pay anything (ingame or cheat software), I do my best to earn it for free.
I would be like a reseller. I find you clients, and after a given amount of client, I would ask for a free license. After that, I could continue to find clients (find something like 5 is easy, beyond I don't know if I could)
I'm French, and I talk French (:o), pretty well English y un poco de Espanol.
I don't ask for...
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro 04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Hi
Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter
Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html
Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl
KBot no gg 8euro
Kbot gg 18euro
Krekava 180days 12euro