You last visited: Today at 14:51
Advertisement
[KBOT] Reset of trial licenses
Discussion on [KBOT] Reset of trial licenses within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
07/24/2012, 11:05
#16
elite*gold: 6301
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,144
Received Thanks: 5,309
You are welcome
07/24/2012, 11:39
#17
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,547
Received Thanks: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Pesho9991
...so you dont wait 5 days for kbot to be updated ...
and how you can be banned if you dont use the bot? 10 days without bot, to be updated.. how can be that?
only maybe if we are using a
telepathic way, can you teach us ?
07/24/2012, 12:30
#18
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 531
Received Thanks: 183
the funniest
i become a unlimited GG License not 24h Testlicense back *rofl*
?????????????
07/24/2012, 12:36
#19
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 4
Thanks!
But ivan is a noob^^
07/24/2012, 12:37
#20
elite*gold: 6301
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,144
Received Thanks: 5,309
Wow? How? Fake
07/24/2012, 12:43
#21
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 531
Received Thanks: 183
no i have no idea ?
or display error <--*translated googel ?
i have in this post read resset and download new version
and start normaly and i have see in the jabba windows GG unlimed oO
no idea i think display error
i will see tomorow
when expired
07/24/2012, 12:51
#22
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by
outerrim
no i have no idea ?
or display error <--*translated googel ?
i have in this post read resset and download new version
and start normaly and i have see in the jabba windows GG unlimed oO
no idea i think display error
i will see tomorow
when expired
wtf. u better hope its not a display eror haha
07/24/2012, 13:59
#23
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 197
Received Thanks: 36
BUT DON'T bot now because i get ban 5min after use Kbot......
Why kbot trial again...... ?
suspicious.....
07/24/2012, 14:36
#24
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,667
Received Thanks: 771
kamieniarz pls do u know when will be next reset?
some of my accs will be happy for your answer
07/24/2012, 14:49
#25
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Radnou
BUT DON'T bot now because i get ban 5min after use Kbot......
Why kbot trial again...... ?
suspicious.....
How many time are you bot before (with another bot ) ?
07/24/2012, 14:49
#26
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 18
kbot now OFF
Checking license Error..
07/24/2012, 14:54
#27
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 74
yes:/
07/24/2012, 14:55
#28
elite*gold: 108
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,622
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kolos961
kbot now OFF
Checking license Error..
for me and for a lot of people of my server kbot is working fine.
maybe u get ban or something, or maybe is jabber error, i don't know, try loggin to the game manually.
Regards. StormTempest
07/24/2012, 14:57
#29
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 53
or it s more 24 h, you bot and the trial is end ^^
07/24/2012, 15:01
#30
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by
StormTempest
for me and for a lot of people of my server kbot is working fine.
maybe u get ban or something, or maybe is jabber error, i don't know, try loggin to the game manually.
Regards. StormTempest
Yes my jabber isn't working.
I must wait . //
Similar Threads
Sell KBot CC with 3 GG licenses & 2 noGG licenses :)
07/10/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Topic ;)
I serach 15-20 Euro.
Selling Kbot licenses for you to earn a free Kbot license!
06/20/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all,
as the title say, I'm working to get a free kbot license (GG if possible, or not)
As I can't pay anything (ingame or cheat software), I do my best to earn it for free.
I would be like a reseller. I find you clients, and after a given amount of client, I would ask for a free license. After that, I could continue to find clients (find something like 5 is easy, beyond I don't know if I could)
I'm French, and I talk French (:o), pretty well English y un poco de Espanol.
I don't ask for...
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro
04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hi
Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter
Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html
Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl
KBot no gg 8euro
Kbot gg 18euro
Krekava 180days 12euro
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:52 .