Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PBDO-Bot

Discussion on PBDO-Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile PBDO-Bot

Hy i just wanted to ask how safe PBDO bot is hes somebody get a ban and how good it is at colecting bonus box it is

sry for bad english
Old 07/04/2012, 08:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
depends on what you put the task to do and idk about how many people have gotten banned use extreme botting for faster collecting i think its a very safe bot if you understand how to use it with tasks timetable etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PBDO BOT
10/19/2012 - DarkOrbit - 29 Replies
Today while I was surfing the internet I found this site completely dedicated to the bot pbdobot. Look is still under construction but has reasonable prices:) This is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/elitedarkorbitbots/
PBDO bot
06/10/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
HY I WANT TO ASK CAN THE PBDO BOT SOLVE CAPTCHAS I HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR EACH ONE sOrY fOr BaD eNgLiSh
pbdo bot
04/28/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
hey guys i need good pbdo tasks. only collect boxes no cargo boxes. sorry my english bad.
PBDO Lizenc ...GESUCHT...Search a PBDO Lizenc
03/22/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 6 Replies
Topic. Silber oder Gold. Für Silber 20€ PSC -Gold 60€PSC.Oder Paypal.
Help with PBDO
01/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
When i 'm on the first menu and i configurate my account with the task and others i can't start the bot. I don't get any message , just nothing happen. What i'm doing wrong? Thanks! thats the error : 0:21:56: an error occured.