Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PBDO bot

Discussion on PBDO bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PBDO bot

HY I WANT TO ASK CAN THE PBDO BOT SOLVE CAPTCHAS I HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR EACH ONE

sOrY fOr BaD eNgLiSh
Old 06/10/2012, 19:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,672
yes it can..
you can use captchatrader(free)
or deathbycaptha (around 14$ for 1000 captchas)
or decaptcher
Old 06/10/2012, 19:40   #3

elite*gold: 150
You can use CaptchaTrader (FREE), DeathbyCaptcha(PAID) or decaptcher(PAID) to solve them. I personally use the first and free service, which is very fast and good. You solve captchas and earn credits: +7 credits for 1 captcha you have solved and -10 credits for 1 captcha solved for you. System is simple and effective

1 hour of solving captchas can earn you enough credits for a whole day (or two)!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PBDO Lizenc ...GESUCHT...Search a PBDO Lizenc
03/22/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 6 Replies
Topic. Silber oder Gold. Für Silber 20€ PSC -Gold 60€PSC.Oder Paypal.
PBDO
03/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
Hallo, Ich hab gehört der PBDO bot were der beste Bot den es gibt. Hab mir mal das auf der Startseite durchgelesen... Kann mir das mal einer so im vergleich zu dem IBot schreiben was der kann und was der andere nicht kann?
PBDO v.0.9.6.95
02/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Hello everyone. Just released a bot client update regarding to bigpoints v.5.4.1 Update. Use the autoupdate function or get a full/ exeonly download out of the download section. just some small changes: Changelog v.0.9.6.92a -> v.0.9.6.95 Client:
PBDO-Bot
11/19/2011 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Hey liebe Leute, Wir ihr mit Sicherheit mitbekommen habt, gibt es den PBDO-Bot als test Version. Der Bot kann ja so ziemlich alles :D :) Jetzt lautet meine Frage : Macht der Bot die GG's komplett ? Also mit Protegiten ? Weil ich kein Uri bekommen und so mein Alpha verloren :( Und : Wie wechselt man die Karten ? z.B. von 1-6 zu 1-5 ? Danke im Vorraus !
pbdo
11/05/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
i try goin to pbdo-bot forum and it asks for a username and pw, i type in the user i use to login with on the bot but it wont let me get on the forum, any1 from pbdo help me? move to right section, i didnt notice.