Why First75
when I put my e-mail
and my facebook password
I click login
and no nothing happens?
I always have to log in with
sid id and map to enter the bot
do me a tuto for that
I learn how to enter please
I have. net framework 4
use notebook
32 bits
windows 7 ultimate
Why First75
when I put my e-mail
and my facebook password
I click login
and no nothing happens?
I always have to log in with
sid id and map to enter the bot
do me a tuto for that
I learn how to enter please
I have. net framework 4
use notebook
32 bits
windows 7 ultimate
Erors:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at v2.Objects.getClosestBonusBox(Hero hero, Double& outdist)
at v2.Form1.CollectWhileKilling()
at v2.Form1.BotThread()
Erors:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at v2.Objects.getClosestBonusBox(Hero hero, Double& outdist)
at v2.Form1.CollectWhileKilling()
at v2.Form1.BotThread()
This was already posted more times. As I said befor, creator know about this bug, he will fix it if he will can.
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA 02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob