You last visited: Today at 00:37
Advertisement
[Beta] FBot - Uridium Wars Bot
Discussion on [Beta] FBot - Uridium Wars Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
09/12/2012, 12:14
#1411
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 213
Received Thanks: 54
Maybe server is down? yesterday at night i cant login too but now servers are up.
09/12/2012, 12:59
#1412
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,681
Received Thanks: 3,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by
hosein78
LOL I think I got detected after one day =// Only got 2k uri and 70k creds all of a sudden hehehehe and cant log into space map
I think this is the best bot for UW, maybe you don´t know use it right or you was on bad map
About login, you using FB or SID login?
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jordin71
Maybe server is down? yesterday at night i cant login too but now servers are up.
UW server was down for few moments. FBot still works.
09/12/2012, 15:02
#1413
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,956
Received Thanks: 1,257
no game updates no offline bot
09/12/2012, 16:23
#1414
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 1
Eh. No.
Send me a message then i show you..
09/12/2012, 17:09
#1415
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,681
Received Thanks: 3,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by
721560329
no game updates no offline bot
Right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Mikail2853
Eh. No.
Send me a message then i show you..
What no? Which problem do you have? Message about what?
09/13/2012, 01:05
#1416
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 113
@andrew I know, I didn't mean to insult the bot, just my luck =) (map = x-1) I use SID login for FBot, FB wouldn't work for me.
EDIT: WOOPS! Mistake on my part, I just logged into the wrong account
LOL Still can't get into the spacemap though...
09/13/2012, 08:39
#1417
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,681
Received Thanks: 3,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by
hosein78
@andrew I know, I didn't mean to insult the bot, just my luck =) (map = x-1) I use SID login for FBot, FB wouldn't work for me.
EDIT: WOOPS! Mistake on my part, I just logged into the wrong account
LOL Still can't get into the spacemap though...
I said solution for this few times
-Login to UW, and search for ID & SID
-Get UID & SID to bot
-Open map on facebook see on which map you´re
-Set this map in bot
-Start bot, don´t close FB map before bot login right
09/13/2012, 11:17
#1418
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,180
Received Thanks: 1,672
the bot works fine.. i would really appreciate if the author adds saving of multiple logins ..
i run many accounts for my service and i have to enter data everytime i have to start..
09/13/2012, 11:21
#1419
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,667
Received Thanks: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by
panzertank
the bot works fine.. i would really appreciate if the author adds saving of multiple logins ..
i run many accounts for my service and i have to enter data everytime i have to start..
yes this will help a lot
i have same problem
09/13/2012, 22:20
#1420
elite*gold: 32
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,279
Received Thanks: 4,431
Multilogin coming soon Guys.
Your wait has an end
09/13/2012, 22:25
#1421
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,681
Received Thanks: 3,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Elsastylez
Multilogin coming soon Guys.
Your wait has an end
Great!
09/13/2012, 22:26
#1422
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 5
You are the best of all!
The version "multilogin" premium or free will?
09/13/2012, 22:31
#1423
elite*gold: 32
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,279
Received Thanks: 4,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Zeldaforce
You are the best of all!
The version "multilogin" premium or free will?
First75 is the best not I
Multilogin for all ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by
andrew12341
Great!
)
09/13/2012, 22:38
#1424
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 678
Received Thanks: 122
Nice
09/13/2012, 22:55
#1425
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,681
Received Thanks: 3,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Zeldaforce
You are the best of all!
The version "multilogin" premium or free will?
Version of multilogin will be for all, but you will need license for all accounts which u will want to run
Similar Threads
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA
02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies
BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS
02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob
How can I use Wp in Uridium wars?
09/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
The Topic name says all ;)
Der Topic name sagt alles :D
Uridium wars bot?
06/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Is there any working uridium wars bot at the moment? Pls post link ^^
¿Bot for Uridium Wars?
05/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Are there any bot for this new game?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:38 .