You are stupid man...if you dont like desing made your own bot and then comment!!!
Ha Ha Ha, look at this clever boy! I SAID I CANT REACH THE LOGIN BUTTON YOU STUPID *******!!!! If someone is doing something they must do it at most usefullity. I'm not doing programs in this subject, im doing positive programs, if this is an ability to make a program that ***** the poeple's jobs, i can start it today!
big Bug!
I make GG and i select he use mcb-25.
Then i look on my ammop and he use my UCB-100 -.-
ALL 40 k UCB-100 now away -.-
And when i select again mc-25 he use MCB-50!
And when i select under settings he use MCB-25 -.-!
big bug
pls fix it -.- i lost 40 K UCB - 100! -.-
big Bug!
I make GG and i select he use mcb-25.
Then i look on my ammop and he use my UCB-100 -.-
ALL 40 k UCB-100 now away -.-
And when i select again mc-25 he use MCB-50!
And when i select under settings he use MCB-25 -.-!
big bug
pls fix it -.- i lost 40 K UCB - 100! -.-
same problem i set mcb-50 to 10. wawe and in 7. wawe he shooting with mcb-50
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA 02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob