For Collection Bonus boxes i use this version of bot, because it's the best !
i recomended you the new version, it collects more boxes and it is more faster. the new version has the "cleaner" option(with this you can collect far boxes).
I had an idea here
I think it's good
looks like this: I would choose the NPC's to use rocket launcher
I kind of wanted to kill or devolarium sibelon
but spend so much time in the laser and missile Normally
and if I choose to use eco-10 I would spend atoa why would I want to kill Saimon
mordon and eco-10 would use them and would spend atoa
and if I scored the aliens to use eco-10 would do more for the uri and xp
killing them up faster and not spending on eco-10 saimons, mordons and etc. ..
sorry my english. I am brazilian e use google translator
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA 02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob