Please I need help, Im a premium user of Fbot, but in the galaxy gates Beta the bot didn't kill the protegits, teh protegits kill me. I have a goli full enginies with 8shileds in vants ande 23LF3 all with prometirium what hapen this?
And in the GG Gamma the same but in the kristalines.
Please need help
Please I need help, Im a premium user of Fbot, but in the galaxy gates Beta the bot didn't kill the protegits, teh protegits kill me. I have a goli full enginies with 8shileds in vants ande 23LF3 all with prometirium what hapen this?
And in the GG Gamma the same but in the kristalines.
Please need help
And what can i do I have lots of gg spins but i only can do the alpha gate full. And other players i think that they do the gg with bot with no problems. I have a good computer and 10MB of internet
hallo seid heute wird fbot 3.30 von avast as virus angezeigt avast bockt es jetz immer könnt ihr ir helfen ?
wie gesagt ich botte seid 4 tagen
kannman das beheben?
und jetz erst kommt virus ;(
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA 02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob