I have a problem, the fbot sysme wrong pass or wrong name!!! I write correctly both of us, and in the face i can enter normaly. What hapends this??? (im premium user for Fbot may be for this???) Never has done this error before please help
I have a problem, the fbot sysme wrong pass or wrong name!!! I write correctly both of us, and in the face i can enter normaly. What hapends this??? (im premium user for Fbot may be for this???) Never has done this error before please help
check your settings on FB (secrurity)
maybe you using only safe-login, so fbot don't work.
I have a problem, the fbot sysme wrong pass or wrong name!!! I write correctly both of us, and in the face i can enter normaly. What hapends this??? (im premium user for Fbot may be for this???) Never has done this error before please help
Download newest version, if it will not work, try to login using Classical Login (ID & SID)
the error appears in tehversion 2.90 and in he 3.05 with the nama and the pass I can login with sidd an uid, but i dont kwnow wath is hepening because yesterday fbot works perfect with my facebok acount usen and pass
Quote:
Originally Posted by First75
check your settings on FB (secrurity)
maybe you using only safe-login, so fbot don't work.
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA 02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob