Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Download]Pack Tool & Bot V1

Discussion on [Download]Pack Tool & Bot V1 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/18/2012, 11:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
i was looking at your boxybot extreme and all i see was that you copy the picture maps form udobot ur udobot add them in folder an change the timings to this boxybot very drastic .as much i see you made him very unsafe .i use boxybot to and make some change in timings to but not as you and my boxybot collect 3500-4000 max pet hour .im sorry but this the very true about your extreme bot.
Old 06/18/2012, 11:47   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanna89 View Post
i was looking at your boxybot extreme and all i see was that you copy the picture maps form udobot ur udobot add them in folder an change the timings to this boxybot very drastic .as much i see you made him very unsafe .i use boxybot to and make some change in timings to but not as you and my boxybot collect 3500-4000 max pet hour .im sorry but this the very true about your extreme bot.
I'm interested to know that adding in the next version of Pack & Tool
Old 06/18/2012, 12:40   #18

It's not a virus or keylogger proof:but it's the exact copy of boxybot look at the name and in process list only the timings are edited and map backround added nothing special both are the same