Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pbdo

Discussion on pbdo within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 32
pbdo

i try goin to pbdo-bot forum and it asks for a username and pw, i type in the user i use to login with on the bot but it wont let me get on the forum, any1 from pbdo help me?

move to right section, i didnt notice.
Old 11/05/2011, 16:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,672
if you were active on that forum you'd notice they made announcement that they are upgrading to a better server..so just wait
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PBDO bot task
09/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
PBDO have to task your bot GG b
PBDO-bot
05/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
Hei guys.. pbdo bot is out of the beta test.. so now you can download and use it :) Here it is the forum.. you need the registration to download it: PBDO-Bot Portal Happy botting!
Erklärung Captchas und PBDO Bot
11/01/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hallo alles zusammen ich habe noch immer nicht richtig gerafft, wie ich es hinbekomme, dass mein bot sebstständig captchas löst kann mir das einer mal genau erklären? LG Snake325
PBDO Pet Help
11/01/2011 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Hello, Can i ask something? I make task that pbdo should start pet.After that i start bot,and go on pet tab,and click on "looter" and than it will work{will collect boxes}? or i need to configure something more? Thanks!
PBDO Bot Einstellungen
10/12/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hallo Leute, wo stellt man beim PBDO Bot z.B. ein das man Krissos killen will usw. wenn ich einfach auf Play klicke kommt bei mir eine Fehlermeldung: "no selected task, no action to happen !" das ich ihm keine Aufgabe gegebn habe... wie denn auch wo sind die Settings? -.-