Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

advice for buy

Discussion on advice for buy within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
advice for buy

good night! I'm going to buy the premium permanent from a reseller... I would know if it's secure and if I risk the ban! especially if these vendors are not reliable enough! thank for your opinion! Gabry
PS: sorry for my bad english!
Old 06/07/2012, 01:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriele94 View Post
good night! I'm going to buy the premium permanent from a reseller... I would know if it's secure and if I risk the ban! especially if these vendors are not reliable enough! thank for your opinion! Gabry
PS: sorry for my bad english!
I herd that they are secure and it works but i can never get in contact with the sellers i just wanted to buy uri and other stuff.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2012, 01:36   #3

hey tell me where you think a dealer want to buy also
Old 06/07/2012, 02:34   #4

I would suggest you buy it directly from the site or a fast and trusted reseller who has over 500 likes .. who is online atleast 14 hours a day .. i had a friend buy one from a really well trusted reselller but didnt give him anything .. so be carefull of your choice.
Old 06/07/2012, 06:51   #5

Resellers
Kamieniarz: - Most Trusted
Saabir2007: - Trusted
Master_Is_Back: - Most Trusted
Tungus:
Đesaster™:
Jolinhas:
userinit.exe:
These are the Resellers that i know, if there are more share them with me.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/07/2012, 11:28   #6

elite*gold: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDox View Post
Resellers
Saabir2007:
Tungus:
Đesaster™:
Jolinhas:
userinit.exe:
Saabir2007 is reseller for Kamieniarz, he is to Most Trusted
Old 06/07/2012, 12:04   #7

Received Thanks: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan342 View Post
I would suggest you buy it directly from the site or a fast and trusted reseller who has over 500 likes .. who is online atleast 14 hours a day .. i had a friend buy one from a really well trusted reselller but didnt give him anything .. so be carefull of your choice.
which is the original site ? not reseller
Old 06/07/2012, 12:59   #8

The original seller is most probably a Darkorbit admin and i don't think there is a site for it.
Old 06/07/2012, 16:37   #9

Quote:
Resellers
Tungus:
Đesaster™:
Jolinhas:
userinit.exe:
Is Master really trusted?
Old 06/07/2012, 23:09   #10

Quote:
Resellers
Tungus:
Đesaster™:
Jolinhas:
userinit.exe:
Thank you for those name! I'll buy from them but I'not sure I can trust of all of them. Can you reply if you discover that some of this are a faik or if you find a new reseller?
Old 06/08/2012, 00:05   #11

so you dont know the original, site or person... ?
Old 06/08/2012, 00:48   #12

Quote:
Resellers
Tungus:
Đesaster™:
Jolinhas:
userinit.exe:

WTF these guys went from selling BOts to this how did they get their hand on this program i remeber when the first seller came here Kamieniarz was a tester but he didnt even know what the program was, its barely been a month and hes selling all thses special stufff this game is officially dead.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/08/2012, 01:20   #13

More than likely there are several admins from the game that are selling these things on the side for extra cash..... i have heard from several people that the admins they know can and will (for a price) get you fully upgraded LF4's, Havocs, apeis and zues drones, fully upgraded BO2's, perm. premium and unbann accounts..... they are expensive... like $30 dollars for 15 fully upgraded LF4's.... but if you are going to spend the money on the game, this would be you're best deal i think.... it does disgrace those who work hard for there lvl and stuff..... but everyone bots.... so no wineing lol.... i would suggest starting a thread asking for these thing and someone will probably privately contact you.... just watch there likes and refrences..... if this helped anyone i would appreciate a thx
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/08/2012, 05:49   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by reoddae View Post
More than likely there are several admins from the game that are selling these things on the side for extra cash..... i have heard from several people that the admins they know can and will (for a price) get you fully upgraded LF4's, Havocs, apeis and zues drones, fully upgraded BO2's, perm. premium and unbann accounts..... they are expensive... like $30 dollars for 15 fully upgraded LF4's.... but if you are going to spend the money on the game, this would be you're best deal i think.... it does disgrace those who work hard for there lvl and stuff..... but everyone bots.... so no wineing lol.... i would suggest starting a thread asking for these thing and someone will probably privately contact you.... just watch there likes and refrences..... if this helped anyone i would appreciate a thx
Can I buy unlimited premium from someone who accept PSC?
Old 06/08/2012, 11:42   #15

Quote:
userinit.exe:
carefully with this, I was thinking is trusted.. but it seems is a fake !!

I was trying to remove a stage from an account, and nothing happened, 4 days left thats why I need the original one, not fakes