Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Captcha? Sometimes.... sometimes not?

Discussion on Captcha? Sometimes.... sometimes not? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Captcha? Sometimes.... sometimes not?

Im running boxybot with multiple accounts.... as im sure several other people are. Lets say i got 7 accounts running.... about 3 of them wont get hit with the captcha's and the others will. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and/or if anyone knew why.... thx if this helps anyone
Old 04/29/2012, 18:13   #2

elite*gold: 260
i have 2 acc
one with captchas
and one without
Old 04/29/2012, 18:13   #3

elite*gold: 1369
Received Thanks: 1,244
It depens on these few things how often you get captcha:

How much Galaxy Gate Energy you've got
How much honor you got
Maybe how much boxes you already have collected
and few more things

Maybe some of your accounts hitted more of these "requierements" than others.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2012, 18:29   #4

I was kinda thinking it was based on lvl, gg energy, uri amount, and other things 2..... i think the speed of wich u get the boxes plays a big part too. my faster goli's always get hit with captcha's wile most of my noob accounts dont
Old 04/29/2012, 18:32   #5

make a captchatrader account... earn points or buy them... type in your account details into boxybot and it will type in the captchas for you so you can bot overnight... this is what i do when kbot is updating... but none of my accounts have ever got captchas and i started botting months ago
Old 04/29/2012, 21:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabir2007 View Post
make a captchatrader account... earn points or buy them... type in your account details into boxybot and it will type in the captchas for you so you can bot overnight... this is what i do when kbot is updating... but none of my accounts have ever got captchas and i started botting months ago
on what server? and what map? mars venus or earth?
Old 04/29/2012, 22:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by reoddae View Post
Im running boxybot with multiple accounts.... as im sure several other people are. Lets say i got 7 accounts running.... about 3 of them wont get hit with the captcha's and the others will. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and/or if anyone knew why.... thx if this helps anyone
try to stop botting for 24 hours...n botting again after that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoardo1104 View Post
i have 2 acc
one with captchas
and one without
same me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevii View Post
It depens on these few things how often you get captcha:

How much Galaxy Gate Energy you've got
How much honor you got
Maybe how much boxes you already have collected
and few more things

Maybe some of your accounts hitted more of these "requierements" than others.
maybe u true..but its all luck..l0l

Quote:
Originally Posted by reoddae View Post
I was kinda thinking it was based on lvl, gg energy, uri amount, and other things 2..... i think the speed of wich u get the boxes plays a big part too. my faster goli's always get hit with captcha's wile most of my noob accounts dont
not cause by speed..by noob acc always got captcha while another one didnt get any captcha..its luck maybe..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudycar View Post
on what server? and what map? mars venus or earth?
mmo,vru or eic,,those all doesnt matter..

i quote all post on this thread..l0l..
dont get mad..
i just kidding..

Tags
boxybot, captcha, crack, dark orbit