Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot not start

Discussion on ibot not start within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot not start

i have i bot 3.63 cracked.... it's beautiful but today i log in account by bot, it done maps, licence,... but when it done everything don't load the map! what's the problem?!?! in my other pc go all right but in this not! (i'm not english)
Old 12/19/2011, 20:49   #2

Reinstall ibot. Then if you after opening ibot close some high ram taking softwares. Pm if have questionz
Old 01/03/2012, 21:18   #3

Its java fail, install java again
I had the same problem, i couldnt run ibot or kbot, nothing of java but i format my pc and now i had the crack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How-To: Using iBot from start to finish. 100% WORKS
04/12/2013 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2757 Replies
iBot Guide/Tutorial Ok guys, so basically many of you know me from my work in the past with agBot, etc. And I have recently come back to the scene because I just cannot seem to stay away from SRO, as many of you can't! So I decided to give you guys another complete guide/tutorial from start to finish on ibot, from installing necessary files, to configuring the bot, to setting up scrips, which are somewhat of a pain if you don't have any guidance. So here goes. All of this will be in steps to...
Tutorial to start GG ibot
08/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Please explain me what i must to do When I want to do GG with ibot. equipment, radius?? :confused:and other tips
Ibot does not start client
04/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i really cannot open bot sro with ibot.. using window 7 64 bit here.. i had registered the ocx file and installed vcredist_x86.exe and when i had run ibot with RUN WITH ADMINISTRATOR and compatibility with windowxpsp3 when i press RUN CLIENT, sro_client.exe had no appear... i checked task manager.. there is no any sro_client.exe in the process.. any1 knw how to solve??? i using kapersky internet security with window firewall off... and i allow sro_client.exe and ibot.exe in...
How To Auto Start Ibot
04/16/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Auto Connector its like shortcut but more simple and faster... IMG