i still get apis prints in golden boxes when i have full apis built.. it sucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DONT.say.IMBA^
lolzzz nice bug
Not a bug, just part of BP's plan to scam us all/suck all the money out of people's wallets
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastianwolf
thats impossible
Nope, not impossible, you can get a full zeus or apis from a single Booty Box/Pirate Box, but that takes extreme luck...And luck is something I don't usually have...=/
Nope, not impossible, you can get a full zeus or apis from a single Booty Box/Pirate Box, but that takes extreme luck...And luck is something I don't usually have...=/
Designes in booty boxes 10/14/2011 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies Hello, I heard about people get for example solace from fifth booty box they collect. I collected more than 100 and I don't have any LF4 or design. Why?:confused::(
KBOT 5.11 How to collect booty boxes 08/14/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies How do you collect the booty boxes with the ibot and kbot? I don't see an option for it.
Summer boxes r back 08/02/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies german & int servers, 0:00 CET today
happy boxing
LoL