Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CaptchaTrader Problems

Discussion on CaptchaTrader Problems within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CaptchaTrader Problems

Hey, has anyone else been having problems with CaptchaTrader for the past few days?For me, it's been timing out a lot, and now it is acting strange...I am using BoxyBot, and in the place where it should say how many CaptchaTrader credits I have, it says "(weird symbols) type: 'profile', (weird symbols) rpp: 7, (weird symbols) interval: 60000 (weird symbols) width: auto, (weird symbols) height: 100,", not to mention it isn't entering captchas....

Old 11/21/2011, 10:51   #2

its not happening with me...
maybe reinstall/redownload boxybot
Old 11/21/2011, 10:57   #3

Received Thanks: 1,672
yes captchatrader got problems.. sometimes it takes < 200 sec for solution and sometimes just completely stops
Old 11/21/2011, 11:15   #4

BoxyBot support just emailed me back saying CaptchaTrader is having problems

"Some problems at CT service - he give a wrong page for boxy"

That's what they said.