Wow, just copy the captcha windows from iBot, and for that need weeks...what a nice piece of work, respekt!
because you are noob you can`t see and read in this forum about kbot.
ibot was cracked in 1 day, but not released in public until today.
.................................................. ......................................
captcha is the same on ibot and kbot, test your self on account.
As far as I know referral links are not allowed, remove it.
Its not nice to make people become your referrals, your are soo greedy!
captchatrader.com
This is the real link to the site, where you can register, w/o giving him credits.
I have an Botserver and it is impossible to write all the Captchas always in. And the reCaptchaTrader i can´t use because the Server hasn´t any grafikcard. It will be updated in KBot the new Auto Captcha?
Useles.
Because you can't enter your captcha trader account passkey (in ibot atleast). You have to enter it from your profibot account
lool.. I was tought I can change that.. now I have tested, this is bullshit from profibot
hope Ivan let us to login with our account...
anyway if doesnt work, the tool from THE_WARRIOR will be just perfect to do the work so is not useless ... earn your credits..
anyway new version I think will be updated in some good weeks, it will take some time until Ivan makes the system with captcha thing, so we will use warrior tool
EDIT: ADDED in first post 2 software for easy earn credits
Kbot CAPTCHA! 09/07/2011 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies So 3 freunde und ICH haben mit Kbot captcha bekommen.
Wir botten maxi 5-10h am tag.
boxxendoppler
prem
wechseln stündlich die map und haben bei jeder Bannwave oder so ausgemacht.
Kbot is unsicher
Kbot [Captcha] 07/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies My first avertissement ( captcha ) but I want know when I can use the bot again ( how many time after the captcha ) , please help me , thanks
:confused:
[KBot]Captcha 07/20/2011 - DarkOrbit - 22 Replies Hallo, ich habe einen Captcha bekommen und benutze die gekaufte Version von KBot.
Also passt auf und macht eventuell mal ein wenig Pause ;).
Server: int1
Screen: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/captchau. png/
Captcha with Kbot 07/07/2011 - DarkOrbit - 35 Replies Hey all.. just got my first captcha code ..
Foutmelding
Je hebt een script gebruikt. Als we je opnieuw op een script betrappen, worden 40% van je EP afgetrokken en wordt je account een dag lang geblokkeerd.
Bevestig de volgende code:
Sorry its in dutch .. dont think many people here can read it ?
How could i get this with the kbot 'licence'?
CAPTCHA & Kbot 03/26/2011 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies guys i wonder if they put this captchaon me ( as a bot user ) is there any chance to catch me if i've used buyed kbot or ibot .