Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anti-captcha with kbot?

Discussion on anti-captcha with kbot? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anti-captcha with kbot?

hi all!!
i've read on (I hope it isn't spam..) that with kbot there is a method for not have problem with captcha...
someone know how i can do to **** the captcha??

thank you!!

Old 03/25/2011, 15:43   #2

Your Link is invalid:

There is no bot yet which can avoid captcha.
Old 03/25/2011, 17:36   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by [{~flayrender~}] View Post
Your Link is invalid:

There is no bot yet which can avoid captcha.
Ohh I'm sorry, but it's not true!
Kbot/Ibot are not detectable! You will never get a captcha code using payd bots!

I invite people who get captcha code to write down here. (using only kbot/ibot, without any kind of antistealth, or any helper tool...)
Old 03/25/2011, 17:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel View Post
Ohh I'm sorry, but it's not true!
Kbot/Ibot are not detectable! You will never get a captcha code using payd bots!

I invite people who get captcha code to write down here. (using only kbot/ibot, without any kind of antistealth...)
i wrote my post because i get captcha with kbot
Old 03/25/2011, 18:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
i wrote my post because i get captcha with kbot
Don't write here bulshits)
Have you used ONLY kbot from when you registered your acc? I don't think so. Anyway, this thing doesn't mean that kbot is detectable. You may been recorded specially by other player, who makes you a support...

And if you're thinking that kbot isn't safe, why other people don't say that they were banned with kbot?!
Old 03/25/2011, 21:02   #6

Quote:
Have you used ONLY kbot from when you registered your acc? I don't think so. Anyway, this thing doesn't mean that kbot is detectable. You may been recorded specially by other player, who makes you a support...

And if you're thinking that kbot isn't safe, why other people don't say that they were banned with kbot?!
i've used the antistealth 2 weeks ago... perhaps antistealth is recognized as bots? and why i get a captcha 2 weeks later?

Old 03/25/2011, 21:14   #7

Quote:

I don't personally care about kBot/iBot myself.

I just though I'd but in here... You have someone telling you that on an account that KBot was used, it was banned. There is no need to insult this person! He is giving you valid information which the developers need to know... It's a cat and mouse game, bots become detected, users report it, the developers edit the bot... If it wasn't for users writing about being banned from bots, the developers would never know when they need a new method.

Are you a developer of the bot? Do you understand exactly how KBot is coded? No.

So **** off with your 'bulshits'...

~deHackerOwnz~
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2011, 22:19   #8

deHackerOwnz. you are wrong!

lollo900 say ,,,i've used the antistealth 2 weeks ago... perhaps antistealth is recognized as bots? and why i get a captcha 2 weeks later?,,,
It is not clear for you ~deHackerOwnz~? antistealth is ban reason (captcha).
Me & other friends use kBot, it is safe until now.Official i thank you ~deHackerOwnz~, because you are the reason who make me buy kBot, when you start to sell your version of tvirusx1 bot (Udobot).
Old 03/25/2011, 22:22   #9

Quote:
i've used the antistealth 2 weeks ago... perhaps antistealth is recognized as bots? and why i get a captcha 2 weeks later?

So you shouldn't create this thread!... How do you know that you get captcha for kbot?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deHackerOwnz. View Post

I just though I'd but in here... You have someone telling you that on an account that KBot was used, it was banned. There is no need to insult this person! He is giving you valid information which the developers need to know... It's a cat and mouse game, bots become detected, users report it, the developers edit the bot... If it wasn't for users writing about being banned from bots, the developers would never know when they need a new method.

Are you a developer of the bot? Do you understand exactly how KBot is coded? No.

So fuck off with your 'bulshits'...

~deHackerOwnz~
I'm sorry ~deHackerOwnz~, but I don't know why you are talking about programming like you'd be Bill Gates?! ) Sorry but, your past (refering to your bot) doesn't make me to listen what you say. You are not getting in my "Bots programmer list".

Anyway, best wishes
Old 03/25/2011, 22:26   #10

i've used antistealth 2 weeks ago! why i get the captcha now, after 2 weeks?
and why antistealth is recognized like a bot?
this is my problems,
Old 03/25/2011, 22:36   #11

Quote:
this is my problems,
You can get captcha more than 2 weeks ////// antistealth & autolock & bonusbox scripts usually are detectable by bugpoints fu.CK.ers
Old 03/25/2011, 22:46   #12

Quote:

So **** off with your 'bulshits'...

~deHackerOwnz~
You said you werent coming back here...maybe you should **** off.
Old 03/26/2011, 01:11   #13

Received Thanks: 2,165
Quote:

I already said ANTISTEALTH IS DETECTABLE !!!!!

Quote:

So fuck off with your 'bulshits'...

~deHackerOwnz~
kBot is safe, if your bot isnt safe anymore don`t blame something what is made with head.

No single bot will beat kBot for safety
Old 03/26/2011, 02:42   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
I already said ANTISTEALTH IS DETECTABLE !!!!!
Interesting... does that mean kerkavia and do helper are now useless seeing as they have it automatically on?
Old 03/26/2011, 05:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinny69 View Post
Interesting... does that mean kerkavia and do helper are now useless seeing as they have it automatically on?
old_friend was talking about cracked antistealth, a program which works with packets, which became easy to detect

Quote:
this is my problems,
You wanna get captcha after 10 seconds after you use antistealth or what? Is normally, you get the code after the next BP bot scan!