Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkOrbit Talk

Discussion on DarkOrbit Talk within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/29/2016, 20:22   #28981

elite*gold: 0
Guys is GE7 dead ?
Old 07/29/2016, 20:35   #28982

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSMeisterSince2005 View Post
Guys is GE7 dead ?
yup.The only ones playing are the 100 top users.
I was playing on ge7 and i just felt like giving up on DO but switch to ge1 and my mood change again positively for the game.In ge1 you see still players building up their ships.You see much more active players, and generally the server is more alive than any other.
In Ge7 there are also many fighting bots that you just cant deal with.. you will understand when you play against players like YAHNO ....or silverstarXII
Anyway if you dont have already a ship built there and you dont have any serious rank , like basic colonel+ , its totaly not worth playing and Im saying that because rank plays a big part of motivation to keep playing the game and on a certain server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2016, 22:14   #28983

Hey guys, I started learning C#, specifically to make some bots/tools. I made a gg spinner program, and I would appreciate if somebody could take a look through the code to see if it all makes sense and that it will produce reliable data. So if you are any good with C# PM me pls (it will be approx 140 lines)
Old 07/29/2016, 22:34   #28984

elite*gold: 52
Questions:
The crafting recipes like lance formation and goliath designs will be temporary or permanent?
The recipes for the drone designs are to craft 1 not all right?
What would you get, goliath centaur, pussat and spectrum lava, or lance (i don't have everything for lance)?
Old 07/29/2016, 23:02   #28985

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAИЄŁAS View Post
Questions:
The crafting recipes like lance formation and goliath designs will be temporary or permanent?
What would you get, goliath centaur, pussat and spectrum lava, or lance (i don't have everything for lance)?
new pusat and spectrum desings are not permanent but Lance and 7%dmg goly desings are permanent.
I'm working on lance,i suggest you to do the same,with lance a mine can hit even 230k hp on a goliath
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 23:15   #28986

Quote:
Questions:
I would suggest lance or company desgins
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 00:00   #28987

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by francomo View Post
I would suggest lance or company desgins
I already have my company design i am not really interested on the others, and if lance will be permanent i can go for it on another time, so i might go for the spectrum of pussat
Old 07/30/2016, 01:22   #28988

Quote:
I already have my company design i am not really interested on the others, and if lance will be permanent i can go for it on another time, so i might go for the spectrum of pussat
It's up to you, if you already have your own company design, is a waste to look for the others one, at least you're changing to another company.
Don't know if it (lance) will be permanent but, it can be very useful if you know how to use it.
And the spectrum and pusat designs are really nice but, if I would need something useful I won't lose time and resources on a cosmetic thing.
But as I said it's your choice, Cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 11:32   #28989

Lava pusat and lava spectrum are only cosmetic or they have the standart ability of the classic design (like 16 laser slots and 12 generator slots)?
Old 07/30/2016, 13:12   #28990

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar26 View Post
yup.The only ones playing are the 100 top users.
I was playing on ge7 and i just felt like giving up on DO but switch to ge1 and my mood change again positively for the game.In ge1 you see still players building up their ships.You see much more active players, and generally the server is more alive than any other.
In Ge7 there are also many fighting bots that you just cant deal with.. you will understand when you play against players like YAHNO ....or silverstarXII
Anyway if you dont have already a ship built there and you dont have any serious rank , like basic colonel+ , its totaly not worth playing and Im saying that because rank plays a big part of motivation to keep playing the game and on a certain server.
Thank you for the detailed answer !
Old 07/30/2016, 13:50   #28991

So I got the sandstorm pusat ship design how do I equip it? I also got jade and saphire goliath on auction but can't see them in hangar what is up with that?
Old 07/30/2016, 13:57   #28992

Open your eyes and you will find the answer...

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 15:20   #28993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gashebraum View Post
So I got the sandstorm pusat ship design how do I equip it? I also got jade and saphire goliath on auction but can't see them in hangar what is up with that?
because it is a "Design" and not a ship, you wont see it in the hangar as a ship.
Now , I dont have the pusat ship, neither the pusat design but I guess it is the same as equiping the jade design for the goliath, so the story goes like this :
1) Go to your hangar
2)Choose the goliath ship.(In your case I suppose pusat)
3)When you click on it, you will see a blue field above the Spaceship-Drones-Pet statistics which there you can choose the design you want to use for your ship.
Thats all !

NOTE: [Because Jade design is a design for GOLIATH and only! NOT for (G-enforcer,g-bastion,g-spectrum etc) as these are considered ships right now, search the designs only in the ship goliath and none other.
Same thing goes for the sandstorm.Search it only on the PUSAT SHIP and not on the V-Revenge for example.]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2016, 15:30   #28994

any advice about what protocols should I buy for PVP and how mamy of them?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 16:00   #28995

Quote:
Originally Posted by francomo View Post
any advice about what protocols should I buy for PVP and how mamy of them?
9 Laser Gun Protocols(Level: 3)+ 3 Targeting protocol (Level: 3)
(36% More pet laser damage) + (12% More pet laser accuracy.)

NOTE: [I dont know if they are the best, but at least thats what I use]
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
darkorbit, talk