Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


DarkOrbit Talk

Discussion on DarkOrbit Talk within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 07/29/2016, 20:22   #28981
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 471
Received Thanks: 101
Guys is GE7 dead ?



CSMeisterSince2005 is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 20:35   #28982
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSMeisterSince2005 View Post
Guys is GE7 dead ?
yup.The only ones playing are the 100 top users.
I was playing on ge7 and i just felt like giving up on DO but switch to ge1 and my mood change again positively for the game.In ge1 you see still players building up their ships.You see much more active players, and generally the server is more alive than any other.
In Ge7 there are also many fighting bots that you just cant deal with.. you will understand when you play against players like YAHNO ....or silverstarXII
Anyway if you dont have already a ship built there and you dont have any serious rank , like basic colonel+ , its totaly not worth playing and Im saying that because rank plays a big part of motivation to keep playing the game and on a certain server.


DarkStar26 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2016, 22:14   #28983
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 391
Received Thanks: 477
Hey guys, I started learning C#, specifically to make some bots/tools. I made a gg spinner program, and I would appreciate if somebody could take a look through the code to see if it all makes sense and that it will produce reliable data. So if you are any good with C# PM me pls (it will be approx 140 lines)
Palladium<3 is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 22:34   #28984
 
elite*gold: 52
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 377
Received Thanks: 226
Questions:
The crafting recipes like lance formation and goliath designs will be temporary or permanent?
The recipes for the drone designs are to craft 1 not all right?
What would you get, goliath centaur, pussat and spectrum lava, or lance (i don't have everything for lance)?


CAИЄŁAS is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 23:02   #28985
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 430
Received Thanks: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAИЄŁAS View Post
Questions:
The crafting recipes like lance formation and goliath designs will be temporary or permanent?
The recipes for the drone designs are to craft 1 not all right?
What would you get, goliath centaur, pussat and spectrum lava, or lance (i don't have everything for lance)?
new pusat and spectrum desings are not permanent but Lance and 7%dmg goly desings are permanent.
I'm working on lance,i suggest you to do the same,with lance a mine can hit even 230k hp on a goliath
t.valy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 23:15   #28986
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 375
Received Thanks: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAИЄŁAS View Post
Questions:
The crafting recipes like lance formation and goliath designs will be temporary or permanent?
The recipes for the drone designs are to craft 1 not all right?
What would you get, goliath centaur, pussat and spectrum lava, or lance (i don't have everything for lance)?
I would suggest lance or company desgins
francomo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 00:00   #28987
 
elite*gold: 52
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 377
Received Thanks: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by francomo View Post
I would suggest lance or company desgins
I already have my company design i am not really interested on the others, and if lance will be permanent i can go for it on another time, so i might go for the spectrum of pussat
CAИЄŁAS is offline  
Old 07/30/2016, 01:22   #28988
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 375
Received Thanks: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAИЄŁAS View Post
I already have my company design i am not really interested on the others, and if lance will be permanent i can go for it on another time, so i might go for the spectrum of pussat
It's up to you, if you already have your own company design, is a waste to look for the others one, at least you're changing to another company.
Don't know if it (lance) will be permanent but, it can be very useful if you know how to use it.
And the spectrum and pusat designs are really nice but, if I would need something useful I won't lose time and resources on a cosmetic thing.
But as I said it's your choice, Cheers!
francomo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 11:32   #28989
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 5
Lava pusat and lava spectrum are only cosmetic or they have the standart ability of the classic design (like 16 laser slots and 12 generator slots)?
Chiro17 is offline  
Old 07/30/2016, 13:12   #28990
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 471
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar26 View Post
yup.The only ones playing are the 100 top users.
I was playing on ge7 and i just felt like giving up on DO but switch to ge1 and my mood change again positively for the game.In ge1 you see still players building up their ships.You see much more active players, and generally the server is more alive than any other.
In Ge7 there are also many fighting bots that you just cant deal with.. you will understand when you play against players like YAHNO ....or silverstarXII
Anyway if you dont have already a ship built there and you dont have any serious rank , like basic colonel+ , its totaly not worth playing and Im saying that because rank plays a big part of motivation to keep playing the game and on a certain server.
Thank you for the detailed answer !
CSMeisterSince2005 is offline  
Old 07/30/2016, 13:50   #28991
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 3
So I got the sandstorm pusat ship design how do I equip it? I also got jade and saphire goliath on auction but can't see them in hangar what is up with that?
Gashebraum is offline  
Old 07/30/2016, 13:57   #28992
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 43
Open your eyes and you will find the answer...

Sarbiish is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 15:20   #28993
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gashebraum View Post
So I got the sandstorm pusat ship design how do I equip it? I also got jade and saphire goliath on auction but can't see them in hangar what is up with that?
because it is a "Design" and not a ship, you wont see it in the hangar as a ship.
Now , I dont have the pusat ship, neither the pusat design but I guess it is the same as equiping the jade design for the goliath, so the story goes like this :
1) Go to your hangar
2)Choose the goliath ship.(In your case I suppose pusat)
3)When you click on it, you will see a blue field above the Spaceship-Drones-Pet statistics which there you can choose the design you want to use for your ship.
Thats all !

NOTE: [Because Jade design is a design for GOLIATH and only! NOT for (G-enforcer,g-bastion,g-spectrum etc) as these are considered ships right now, search the designs only in the ship goliath and none other.
Same thing goes for the sandstorm.Search it only on the PUSAT SHIP and not on the V-Revenge for example.]
DarkStar26 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2016, 15:30   #28994
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 375
Received Thanks: 136
any advice about what protocols should I buy for PVP and how mamy of them?
francomo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 16:00   #28995
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by francomo View Post
any advice about what protocols should I buy for PVP and how mamy of them?
9 Laser Gun Protocols(Level: 3)+ 3 Targeting protocol (Level: 3)
(36% More pet laser damage) + (12% More pet laser accuracy.)

NOTE: [I dont know if they are the best, but at least thats what I use]


DarkStar26 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
darkorbit, talk



« Darkorbit TalkČ | Bigpoint Hacked? »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.