You last visited: Today at 11:09
Advertisement
DarkOrbit Talk
Discussion on DarkOrbit Talk within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
06/20/2014, 21:41
#21571
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,173
Received Thanks: 1,375
I'm near to die for lags at every crazy cubicon -.-
@never look at screenshot thread
06/20/2014, 21:43
#21572
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 743
Received Thanks: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Roby966
I'm near to die for lags at every crazy cubicon -.-
@never look at screenshot thread
Metoo mate, i got 4 fps at the crazy cubies..
06/20/2014, 21:56
#21573
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,173
Received Thanks: 1,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Never(*)
Metoo mate, i got 4 fps at the crazy cubies..
I'm just dead, 2 hits ~167k by protegits and screen frozed xD
06/20/2014, 23:09
#21574
elite*gold: 1506
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 592
Received Thanks: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Roby966
I'm just dead, 2 hits ~167k by protegits and screen frozed xD
Same there ^^ but some ppl invited me in a group and I got tons of uri
06/20/2014, 23:41
#21575
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 89
lewl on crazy cubis with normal settings i have around 40-60fps sometimes it drops to 15fps ^^
06/21/2014, 00:02
#21576
elite*gold: 1506
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 592
Received Thanks: 1,020
Guys, what is the best way to get uri instead of cubikons and galaxy gates (VRU are always killing EIC and EIC's cubikons...) ?
06/21/2014, 01:01
#21577
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
player.elite
Guys, what is the best way to get uri instead of cubikons and galaxy gates (VRU are always killing EIC and EIC's cubikons...) ?
LoW gate
06/21/2014, 01:09
#21578
elite*gold: 1506
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 592
Received Thanks: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by
melikhan
LoW gate
But I'm not premium :S
06/21/2014, 02:03
#21579
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,257
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by
player.elite
Guys, what is the best way to get uri instead of cubikons and galaxy gates (VRU are always killing EIC and EIC's cubikons...) ?
Boxes, I just made a test, I collected 15k uri and 104 ee in one hour in battle, on normal boxes.
I have Spear + 5 pp on "Tractor Beam II" + Box doubler + PET with 3 lvl2 protocols for more rewards from bonus boxes and 3 lvl3 radar protocols, so yeah, I'm not fully upgraded for box collecting, but I'm working on it
I started to collect boxes this week, with the football boxes, and I think that I won't stop, it gives a huge ammount of uri and ee
06/21/2014, 07:18
#21580
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 522
Received Thanks: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by
melikhan
LoW gate
Just falcon or other NPCs too?
06/21/2014, 12:08
#21581
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,458
Received Thanks: 1,179
anyone have a DE6 acc to sell?
06/21/2014, 14:14
#21582
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Staspytel
Just falcon or other NPCs too?
Just falcon every 15-20 minutes, earns good enough
06/21/2014, 14:35
#21583
elite*gold: 1506
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 592
Received Thanks: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by
melikhan
Just falcon every 15-20 minutes, earns good enough
But do you have a trick to do it, because with the lots of npcs protecting him it's really hard
06/21/2014, 18:01
#21584
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 102
Someone can explain me the trick for century falcon bug on Low map ?
I see a lot of video's and the trick is : go to opposite the century falcon and he stop to shoot you, but for me don't work...
Someone can make a little video for this or can send me video with the explaination for the trick ?
Thanks
06/21/2014, 22:38
#21585
elite*gold: 52
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 377
Received Thanks: 226
Is there any way to get a bigger resolution without any bug?
I see for exemple when using vbot background getting a bigger resolution.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:11 .