[21:52:46] Krzysiek (kamieniarz): everyone is talking that kbot is down forever and you can't crack ibot...
[21:52:57] Krzysiek (kamieniarz): is that true?
[21:54:03] Ivan: in couple days we will be back online[ [21:54:43] Krzysiek (kamieniarz): why so long?
[21:54:56] Ivan: nasty do update [21:55:55] Krzysiek (kamieniarz): but you will made it for 100%? I rly count on you. not only me
[21:56:15] Ivan: yes why not [21:56:43] Krzysiek (kamieniarz): good. everyone is waiting and gets angry ;/
[21:57:46] Ivan: i know but hawe to move slowly [21:58:22] Krzysiek (kamieniarz): to don't make any mistake, yes?
[22:00:50] Ivan: yes [22:01:05] Krzysiek (kamieniarz):
[22:02:51] Ivan: better couple days without bot and safe after that [22:03:52] Krzysiek (kamieniarz): you got right
So everybody pls be patient As Ivan said: better wait for safe version then get banned
thx for the info kam but still sad will be only few days and this was a week a go almost grrrr wish they had more coders on there team make things mroe faster than him doing it all
From what I understand; kBot is more than just a "crack"... I'm under the impression Ivan adds other things to the bot aswell?...
At least from my experience; kBot seems to be more stable in the Galaxy Gates; and seems to collect a bit better; so from what I' gather; It's a bit more than a simple decompail; copy and paste; Although; I agree it shouldn't take so long to get the bot back working; but it also depends on Ivans personal life
i thought that kbot was an alternative of ibot authorized by avin i didnt thought that ivan had to crack all of hes version ... so if avin make an better version and ivan cant crack it kbot is over? nooooooo
yes h is right,go on bestbots.ro/forum and on english support go to thepost "this is how kbot 5.33 will look" and there the admin post a print of kbot v 5.33 and the captcha to you put mannualy. So you're wrong
kbot - Get user info ... Error 05/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies Hi.
I've been using kbot several months without problems.
Yesterday, I registered for a new server (esp4) and since then I get the error: Get user Info... Error.
I updated to version 5.13 and I'm still getting the error.
Is there any way to fix it?
[INFO] New site ---> free kBot license for you! 09/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 40 Replies hey guys again :)
as I promissed I want to give you free kBot license couse I've made new site :)
so, what to do to win free license?
1. go to my topic http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/browsergames-trad ing/1373803-kbot-kerkava-reseller-english-polish-s upport.html#post12364070
2. say thanks (would be nice ;) )
3. write post "I want to get free license ;)" (but don't write any number! number of your post is your number!!)
4. and then after 3 days I'll choose winner from post #188 to...
kBot no GG + 3 license moves GIVEAWAY [Info] 08/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies Hello,
I just wanted to say THANKS for over 50k Hits & 200 Tanks on my Bot-Infothread.
Because of that I started a small giveaway...
If u want take part in it, watch here:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/browsergames-tra ding/1356682-kbot-no-gg-3-license-moves-giveaway.h tml#post12220506
kBot & Kerkava - reselling service [Info] [Support] 08/09/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 53 Replies (¯`·._kBot & Kerkava reselling Service¯`·._)
ENG:
Hello,
scine a few days I'm a official reseller for kBot & Kerkava.
What makes my service special?
Ah, well, at first I accept e*gold (via Treassure) as payment method, PSC is also possible.
Second, I'm a nearly 100% Trusted german User, in tha DO-Section. Thrird point is, that I have special acces to Ivan, that helps me to offer a better support for you!
I also will help you activating or installing kBot, via Teamviever.