Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Info] KBot 5.18

Discussion on [Info] KBot 5.18 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
[Info] KBot 5.18

zu spät gelesen sry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kbot - Get user info ... Error
05/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Hi. I've been using kbot several months without problems. Yesterday, I registered for a new server (esp4) and since then I get the error: Get user Info... Error. I updated to version 5.13 and I'm still getting the error. Is there any way to fix it?
kBot no GG + 3 license moves GIVEAWAY [Info]
08/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Hello, I just wanted to say THANKS for over 50k Hits & 200 Tanks on my Bot-Infothread. Because of that I started a small giveaway... If u want take part in it, watch here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/browsergames-tra ding/1356682-kbot-no-gg-3-license-moves-giveaway.h tml#post12220506
kBot & Kerkava - reselling service [Info] [Support]
08/09/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 53 Replies
(¯`·._kBot & Kerkava reselling Service¯`·._) ENG: Hello, scine a few days I'm a official reseller for kBot & Kerkava. What makes my service special? Ah, well, at first I accept e*gold (via Treassure) as payment method, PSC is also possible. Second, I'm a nearly 100% Trusted german User, in tha DO-Section. Thrird point is, that I have special acces to Ivan, that helps me to offer a better support for you! I also will help you activating or installing kBot, via Teamviever.