Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Captcha Datenbank

Discussion on Captcha Datenbank within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/08/2011, 22:59   #16

elite*gold: 1003
Quote:
Originally Posted by general_lolichdissdich View Post
ok. Pay me a server and I'll do it.
Let's assume they use a random number generator that produces 4 random bytes, that means (2^32) possibilties. Now say 1 pic is 400 bytes in size, meaning 400/1024 kbytes, meaning 400/1024/1000/1000 gigabyte. now do the math:
(400/1024/1000/1000) * (2^32) = 1677 and some more gigs of data.
They really don't use only 32 bits of random data and not only 1 piece. they'll probably use like 128 bit's of random data and maybe 2 or 3 of those. That ends up in more data, than you could ever save.
Also someone has to solve those captchas. Now get me someone to solve 4294967296 (2^32) captchas.

It's just impossible.
thats wrong, you dont need so much memory...
and IT IS POSIBLE, i know that ,my server works and the serverside scripts are running all i need is botdevelopers who want to work with me.. , so stop posting **** here, like "it's not posible" or something!
Old 10/08/2011, 23:51   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987 View Post
thats wrong, you dont need so much memory...
and IT IS POSIBLE, i know that ,my server works and the serverside scripts are running all i need is botdevelopers who want to work with me.. , so stop posting **** here, like "it's not posible" or something!
Its not possible and if it is the please prove it.

Your forum Status says "Bot-Coder" so you must have a bot no? If you do add it to your bot, prove what you say is true and that your "database" can work with items that are already entered within it. Please dont forget to add into your database all the random letters that captcha adds and even the misspellings.

I await for your bot that runs with your database and umm... works!. You say you already have the script all you need is to code it into ur bot as evidence. I'll give you a week (more than enough time) to prove what you say is true.
See you Saturday!
Old 10/09/2011, 00:36   #18

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical691 View Post
Its not possible and if it is the please prove it.

Your forum Status says "Bot-Coder" so you must have a bot no? If you do add it to your bot, prove what you say is true and that your "database" can work with items that are already entered within it. Please dont forget to add into your database all the random letters that captcha adds and even the misspellings.

I await for your bot that runs with your database and umm... works!. You say you already have the script all you need is to code it into ur bot as evidence. I'll give you a week (more than enough time) to prove what you say is true.
See you Saturday!
Shure, i have a bot, but not a packetbot, so i dont need to fix captchas... this is just a offer of an method to how to do that...
my site is just for bots but i think i can make a site for you

Here just a little presentation for you:

Link to Captcha means link to the picture it self.
Old 10/09/2011, 01:52   #19

Now you only need to solve a few billion, trillion, quadzillion (spelling might be wrong) captchas.
HF

Also: You don't give any info on how much space you consume.
Also Also: How high is the probability of getting that one captcha you got before? 0.0000000000000000000000001% maybe? (I dunno actually)

Just something to think about: If it was that easy, why did'nt anyone else do it yet? Believe me there are a lot of people trying to accomplish what we do.
Old 10/09/2011, 04:12   #20

Quote:
Now you only need to solve a few billion, trillion, quadzillion (spelling might be wrong) captchas.
HF

Also: You don't give any info on how much space you consume.
Also Also: How high is the probability of getting that one captcha you got before? 0.0000000000000000000000001% maybe? (I dunno actually)

Just something to think about: If it was that easy, why did'nt anyone else do it yet? Believe me there are a lot of people trying to accomplish what we do.
1 Captcha uses ~15 Bytes in my Database...
there are not so many different captcha as u think
Old 10/09/2011, 09:09   #21

Quote:
How many Letters this kind of captcha use? I guess 12, right? that mean 26 possible Letter, 10 possible digitx12.

Oh yes, that cant be so many different captchas...

Did u ever heard something about bruteforce? If yes, how long need a attack with more then 6 or 7 Letter? ?U got it now that its impossible, or still the hope blinded your mind?
Old 10/09/2011, 10:20   #22

Quote:
Ah I see you hash your captchas and then do hash matches. That of course is a good idea.
Still you will get blown by the amount of captchas. Tell me if you can spot one captcha twice.
Old 10/09/2011, 10:20   #23

elite*gold: 55
You misunderstood the creation of a Captcha. There is one word from a dictionary (mostly an English or American one) plus an fully new created word. So there are nevertheless 400k normal words plus the generated ones... Very very hard work!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2011, 10:52   #24

i know about it ^^
but what does you think how many captcha i can collect from the programms, think... there are many downloaders who can use that and help to filling up this db, and also bots... if there are 1 downloader.... downloading a game, for example, maybe ~130Parts... so i get 130 captchakeys from 1 person! a bot like ibot.. if u get a captcha ~10min and u let bot ca. 8 hours... so i get ~40 Captchacodes from 1 person... so how many peaple bot btw how many accs at the same time!?
Old 10/09/2011, 10:55   #25

Quote:
Ah I see you hash your captchas and then do hash matches. That of course is a good idea.
Still you will get blown by the amount of captchas. Tell me if you can spot one captcha twice.
I agree the amount of captchas out their is too many, so even if you save the link of the image chances of someone else getting that same image is VERY slim because the number of images produced is so many and increasing on a daily basis. besides i think recaptca is coded or supported by google.

had to post this what i found haha

Nice try, reCaptcha, but you can't beat me...

Quote:
Unlike most CAPTCHA systems, Google’s uses images with two words. That’s because Google uses reCAPTCHA for two purposes. Like other CAPTCHA systems, it’s designed to frustrate spammers, but it’s also incorporated into Google’s efforts to digitize books. When a word in a book scan can’t be recognized by Google’s OCR software, it’s sent to the reCAPTCHA pool. So when a person enters a reCAPTCHA phrase into a form, Google can discover what its OCR program couldn’t, without having to hire human editors to review scanning results.

One weakness of CAPTCHA schemes, though is that they use words that can be found in a dictionary. This makes it easier for machines to crack the phrases because they have something to compare them to for errors.

In addition, reCAPTCHA uses a “one-off” system. That means a letter in a word can be incorrect, and it will still be accepted by the system.
So if the reCAPTCHA phrase contains the word “meat” and a Webster enters “peat,” his or her response will still be interpreted as a valid one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2011, 11:04   #26

anyone say "its not posible" but noone try it... if anyone is like you all, ibot and so on wilol never work again xD, so stop saying **** and help!!!
Old 10/09/2011, 11:07   #27

because its not possible!

Quote:
It's not possible to get past without manually typing it in, or by making a bot in either one of these languages:
C
PHP
Java
C#
Perl
VB.NET
Delphi

then integrating the Decaptcher(Decaptcher.com) API into your bot with the appropriate programming language syntax. This API will allow your bot to send the captcha that pops up from recaptcha to the decaptcher server, which is sent to the pixprofit server, where there are many people sitting at their computers typing in captchas for $$. This captcha response from the people that type captchas is then sent back to decaptcher, then back to your bot where it is sent to recaptcha and if it's correct, decaptcher deducts the correct amount from your balance, otherwise, it won't deduct anything if the captcha response is wrong.
Im doing my own research in my own time. In mean time i play DO when i feel like it.

Edit:
its being worked on this is what the bots need.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2011, 11:19   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical691 View Post
because its not possible!

Im doing my own research in my own time. In mean time i play DO when i feel like it.

Edit:
its being worked on this is what the bots need.
^^ i know abou captchatrader, its very good
but all i wnant is to store captchakeys in my databaae
and i hope some peaple help me! so i hope botdev's also help!
Old 10/09/2011, 11:26   #29

if you go here, im pretty sure you cold code somehting that extracted the img url and then refresh the page automatically it then can write to a text file, or to a db the img url so you dont need a person. Like i said it could all be automatic and or an upload of a file where anything past "http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=" is the what is entered into your db in this case "03AHJ_VusuNEU86yFX_HOYkoVf2b0NukksR7vsff642HlMNY1 mPjB2Zg8xFCUT4tEmCAzhaIvayiX10MOxBRDn_iNH3273lnDyT sLCXYG8fe0E5roUmOejfW16mLoGp0DsxgnEw6rqhnKdhtQ5DTB T59RDPSD9UBtGcg" you can then have your site/bot watever join the two together.

edit: but going back to the post above that i made, google use words from books that their ocr software does not recognise so chances of the same words appearing twice is slim and i doubt you would get the same images.
Old 10/09/2011, 11:36   #30

Quote:
^^ i know abou captchatrader, its very good
but all i wnant is to store captchakeys in my databaae
and i hope some peaple help me! so i hope botdev's also help!
Yo dont get the dimensions, right? Say 10.000 People use kbot everyday. And they bot for 8 hours (siting in front of the pc) solving 1 captcha in 8 minutes.
That means one user solves 60 Captchas per day. That means all Kbot users solve 600.000 Captchas a day. That means 4.200.000 Captchas a week. That means for (2^32=) 4294967296 Captchas you will need 1022 Weeks. Thats 21 Years.

As in all of my examples that does not quite reflect reality. They produce way more than that.

Reality is sneaking in?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, captcha, database, datenbank, development