Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Urgent Help

Discussion on Urgent Help within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Urgent Help

Urgent Help on DARKORBIT OFFLINE

I opened interceptor wrote on it start , then come to darkorbit and click START show me this :

Uploaded with

help me please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
URGENT-URGENT -LEAD PLS
08/31/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys I bought a dedicate yesterday but i don't know how to put my metin2 server inside of it! I pay if someone help me!!! skype: synxsoft msn: [email protected]
Urgent !!
02/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi, i just bought the arabian dress, hat, and accessory. i wana know what magical options to grant on them ? the which blues should i add on them? tell me please. this is urgent. any help will be appreciated. please and thank you =D
help, urgent.
09/24/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
http://i38.tinypic.com/2mgwkev.jpg like wtfuck, the bottom portion is cut off. ive tried changing the resolution, matterfact ive used all resolutions, yet still doesnt work. ive downloaded every patch available and still, it doesnt resolve the problem... ive said this so many times and no one bothered to help besides an attempt by newbmember which i appreciate mucho'. all im asking for is a(an) solution for this problem, and or someone kind enough to upload their already patched 36.0.10...
***URGENT HELP NEED NOW***
08/18/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
REALLY NEED HELP REALLY FAST HOW DO YOU ADD MOBS INTO A LOTF SERVER? MY FREIND REALLY NED HELP YOU HAE TO HELP HIM GET IN MONSTERS PLEASE TALK TO HIM ON HAMACHI user:RealmCO pass:123 User:Basshole pass:123 OR HOTMAIL HIS ADDY:[email protected]
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....