logical691 learn to respect every ppl. noone from us attacked you - you are blaming us without reason... want to argue with someone? so go to any wall and talk to it. I'm sure that you will take easy
coool! it would have been even cooler if the trailer has small gameplay sections(3-4 seconds) with bugs and hacks, i mean Gahn jumpbot and the secret map and so on
Hmm...nice video.
Good job.
Oh and kamieniarz , can u pm me ( doesnt matter what u say in pm ) , because for some reason it doesnt let to pm u.
I have config bug , so I wanna tell u how it works for enter UnderGround.
i dont pay for te bot, i let others pay for a liscense, im a well, middleman for ivan because he is too busy to deal with twats like you, and it says on your status 2 thanks recieved in one post, thats 1 fucking post OMG!!! fuck off you dicksucker
Is that al you have? I became a reseller i think im special leave me alone or i'll go crying to my mommy
I got my license from ivan and will continue to get my licenses from ivan, you seem to think becomming a reseller is hard all you need to do is contact him and take 5 customers that want kbot then you become a reseller! Oh wait shouldnt i know that? what a retard you are Now go and call mommy and cry on her shoulder little girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz
logical691 learn to respect every ppl. noone from us attacked you - you are blaming us without reason... want to argue with someone? so go to any wall and talk to it. I'm sure that you will take easy
You should re-read your own thread as it was both you and java that started with the immature insults yet you want to be a mod with that mouth? Good luck with that
You should re-read your own thread as it was both you and java that started with the immature insults yet you want to be a mod with that mouth? Good luck with that
1. Never write about me and him in one sentencion.
2. Give me an example of my insults and stop trolling then. Got problem? go away and as you said "call mommy and cry on her shoulder little girl." But I think that you haven't got any, when I look on your behaviour... That's sad
Ah and I forgot: looking at posts here I see that only you are crying... Don't like UG? So just go away and troll your friends/family etc if you got any.
1. Never write about me and him in one sentencion.
2. Give me an example of my insults and stop trolling then. Got problem? go away and as you said "call mommy and cry on her shoulder little girl." But I think that you haven't got any, when I look on your behaviour... That's sad
Ah and I forgot: looking at posts here I see that only you are crying... Don't like UG? So just go away and troll your friends/family etc if you got any.
okay, i think this fight is over, we just need to learn to respect one another and stop living in the past, forget this even happened and go on about our lives, logical i know this is advertising underground, butthis is dark orbit forums, and another thing, you started this, as of right now we all just need to take a chill pill, im out.