Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Email Bug Tool

Discussion on Email Bug Tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/03/2011, 13:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] EMail Creator
12/15/2011 - Coding Releases - 20 Replies
Hi, da ich es zu kotzen finde das eigentlich alle Email Account Programme die man im Netz findet nie funktionieren oder nicht den Funktionsumfang haben den ich mir wünsche. Naja habe ich mir einfach meinen eigenen geschrieben den ich selber pflegen kann und den will ich euch nicht verwähren. Programm sollte selbst erklärend sein und ich habe um die Zeit keinen Bock mehr zuschreiben. Programm befindet sich in der Beta v0.1
[Question] Obtaining Email If you forgot email and pass
05/28/2011 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
Hey guys, So i made an account a long time ago, i know the username but i reset the password to the nexon account, and sure enough, it was to a random email! Now i spent over 300$ on mabinogi and combat arms and maplestory (i mainly play mabi now) and i don't know what the email was that they sent the password reset to. I made it a random email because i got banned on combat arms on my other accounts...and i didnt want to spend time to make one i could remember. Is there any way i can get the...
hilfe bei email send tool
11/06/2010 - General Coding - 0 Replies
hallo leute (jakefrost) ich wollte ein email send tool machen jakefrost weis warum das beschwerde tool egal auf jeden fall is da wss falsch es ist in vb geschrieben bitte um hilfe hier source:Imports System.Net.Mail Public Class Form1 Public Sub sendmail() Dim emailmessage As MailMessage = New MailMessage emailmessage.From = New MailAddress("[email protected]") emailmessage.To.Add(TextBox2.Text)