Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to use BioBot in GG

Discussion on How to use BioBot in GG within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up How to use BioBot in GG

As for my 1st How To on this Form

A lot of ppl keep asking how to use Bio in GG remember Bio isn’t mint to do GG but if set it right it well do them. Bio well do A gate with NP but has fore B and Y gates it becomes hard for bio to do them. Its best if you have a Goliath Battle Cruiser fore it hit pt. and its damage. The Vengeance Star Fighter well be good to I would only use this 2 ships when using Bio to do GG because you well want to hit hard and run fast to rep her ar the configs that I use on tham

Config Slow NPC’s
Full lf3 on ship and drones
Full BO-2’s
Auto buy ammo and rockets CPU’s
Auto rocket fire CPU
Auto Hell Storm Fire CPU (if you whant to use it)
Turbo rocket CPU
Auto Bot Repair

Config Fast NPC’s
Full LF-3’s on ship
Full BO-2’s on Drones
Full 7900 Speed on Ship
Auto buy ammo and rockets CPU’s
Auto rocket fire CPU
Auto Hell Storm Fire CPU (if you whant to use it)
Turbo rocket CPU
Auto Bot Repair

Ok the config’s are set now open bio and log in but don’t start bit you well need to set bio 1st

Step 1
In settings put repair to 40% - 50% in the Collector box tune it all off ( if you have bio get the cargo boxes you well pop)

Step 2
Go to NPC tab and ck kill NPC’s and Circle NPC’s then all 10 of the NPC’s in the gates (Streuner, Lordakia, Saimon, Mordon, Devolarium, Sibelon, Sibelonit, Krstallin, Krstallon, and Portagates) now pic the ammo and rockets you want to use it’s best to use x1 in A gate x2 fore B and x3 fore Y gates

Step 3
Go to Settings on top (not the tabs) and select all but Spy (what ever that is used for no one seems to know ) and buy cloak if you have a pet then use it in Guard mode its best to use its guns than to use it to pick cargo boxes

Now go to file and save the setup has GG so you don’t have to this the next time you run bio in a GG then close bio

Step 4
Log in to the game and do the wave’s 1 and 2 (some ppl say its best to do waves 1-5 by hand than use a bot to do the last 5waves) by hand you well get them den faster this way jest set in one spot and kill the NPC has they come you don’t need to move when you get dune with that log out and start bio the next wav are the Mord’s when you get bio up log in and lode the saved GG that you made go to settings and tune off Not to kill ( you well be tunning this on and off) now jump in to the gate let bio kill all of the Mord’s when hes den jump out of the gate and log out now log in to the game and do the Sim’s wave by hand (if you whant you can use bio but its faster if you do it by hand) now bio can do the next 5 wav’s for you
Start bio and log in lode the right config in to your ship remamber bio onle use config 1 so you well have to re set it for ec. Wav now what for bio to get all of the NPC’s to the corners now tun off not to kill now bio well go and kill the npc’s (its best to hand kill the Lk’s and Bk’s) this is fore A gate only for B and Y gates you well need to log in to the game after you jump in to the gate and get the play window opened but DO NOT HIT START for B and Y you well need to bot set bio if it gets in a jame het start and fly your ship out of it and close bio before he relogs. Rep it and if you want restart bio or fines by hand

Her is the configs I use on the wav

Ship Config 1
Streuner- slow (this one is by hand)
Lordakia- slow (this one is by hand)
Mordon- slow
Saimon,-slow, and fast (this is by hand0
Devolarium- slow
Sibelon-slow
Sibelonit-fast
Krstallin (lk’s)- fast (you may whant to do this by hand in Y gate)
Krstallon (Bk’s) slow(you may whant to do this by hand in Y gate)
Portagates- slow and fast (this is by hand no mater what bot you use)

if you don’t want to do the Lk's and Bk's by hand in the Y gate then use the 24/h free IBot or KBot to do it 95% of players only do Y 1 time jest to get the gate ring on their name

When you do B gate make ser you are FE (all iris’s LF-3’s and BO-2’s)
When you do Y gate make ser you are FE and have all def. bio in (10pts for shields 5 in ship hull and 5 in maneuvers and as much has you can put in alien hunter

Ship config 2
I always keep the speed set up on this one

I hope this helps you but jest remember bio wasn’t made to do GG but if you set it right he well do them. And befor you ask as of know thar are no bots that well do Delta do to some of the NPC’s having IS if the bot locks on to the NPC with the IS than he want fines it I have a idea for getting bio to do it but I need to get a delta gate opened to ty it if it works than I well edit this and put it in. if any one has some thing to add then tell me if its good Il put it in her and give you cardet for the idea and has thy say in one of the best Sci-Fi shows of all time Battlestar Galactica (only 2ed to Star-Trek) Good Hunting
Thanks
15 Users
Old 08/25/2011, 11:02   #2

elite*gold: 30
nice tutorial
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2011, 13:01   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelian View Post
nice tutorial
good tutorial, ofc.

but I will make an offtopic here, and I apologize for it, marcelian, what's wrong with you and UG members?
Old 08/25/2011, 13:17   #4

Another question:
Is BioBot IN Galaxy Gates safe?
And I have only 1 live in Beta, but I'm right now at the wave "Kirstallin".
Would it make it without dieing?

Has anyone experinces with that?
Old 08/25/2011, 13:30   #5

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel View Post
good tutorial, ofc.

but I will make an offtopic here, and I apologize for it, marcelian, what's wrong with you and UG members?

i mean im not UG member :P.. i will edit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeX# View Post
Another question:

many users confirmed that bioBot works fine in gates, i didnt test it my self but the bot has a small delay every 3 seconds..
i wouldnt risk that 1 life left if i were you
Old 08/25/2011, 13:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel View Post
good tutorial, ofc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelian View Post
i mean im no UG member :P.. i will edit it
ples keep on topic Im jest sick of all of the offtopic spam that gos on and I dont whent this how to to get in the mid of shomthing that you 2 have

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeX# View Post
Another question:

With what Iv been told do dosent ck for bots in GG jest when you box
as for makeing it B gate on 1 life I cant say it well depend on if you are FE and have your bio up thes 2 things help a lot in gates on if you only have 1 life I wold jest fines it by hand and if you make it to the port's on that 1 life thin buy the 4th life its 10k uri's then jest shot tham tell thay run then start on the next one dot ty to run after tham when tha are all in a coerner then kill tham. pop 1 move back rep. than kill the next one than move back and rep and jest keep doing that tell tha are all popped if you have x4 then use that on the ports and make ser you have sep. on tham (only use sep when useing x4 and rsb)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2011, 14:29   #7

Old 08/25/2011, 14:40   #8

Received Thanks: 3,260
Good post !

Thanks eyeofra1678
Old 08/25/2011, 15:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I dont know what you are ty to say use Google translater to translat to english

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooteram View Post
Good post !

Thanks eyeofra1678
NP
Old 08/28/2011, 15:33   #10

Wer macht schon gg´s mit so nem bot

O.o kauft euch ibot / kbot oder bewirbt euch für den PB-DO bot

Biobot=100% Bann
Old 08/28/2011, 17:26   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke|Weed[L] View Post
Wer macht schon gg´s mit so nem bot

O.o kauft euch ibot / kbot oder bewirbt euch für den PB-DO bot

Biobot=100% Bann
dont know what you sad ples not that this is a english thread so lets ty to keep it that way so I can help
Old 08/28/2011, 23:57   #12

this work?
Old 08/29/2011, 00:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychedelic60s View Post
this work?
yes but its not 100% its a chanch you take has I sad before bio isent ment to do GG this is jest how to set up bio to do tham
Old 08/29/2011, 01:25   #14

biobot is not safe...

I've been cathed with it...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2011, 08:16   #15

Hmm , biobot works with b gate on 80 sks?