Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have been Hacked

Discussion on I have been Hacked within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have been Hacked

Well guys i have been hacked ,my 2nd main Acc has been hacked and all i have for it is the new name ***SOLO***2[Ice*] , the id and that is turned to vru on Great Britain server can anyone help me get it back
Old 08/22/2011, 11:57   #2

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectorior View Post
Well guys i have been hacked ,my 2nd main Acc has been hacked and all i have for it is the new name ***SOLO***2[Ice*] , the id and that is turned to vru on Great Britain server can anyone help me get it back
Talk white Suport
Old 08/22/2011, 11:57   #3

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
there is no way to help u if u don't get access to accunt... u shouldn't clock on unknows links
Old 08/22/2011, 13:10   #4

did you use any bot or download any thing? maybe there is keylogger
Old 08/22/2011, 13:39   #5

Received Thanks: 1,672
if you had bought uridium, you can send support proof of payment and explain that your account is hacked..if they dont give u back they will block it atleast..
Closed Thread