Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bestbots.ro Tips and Tricks

Discussion on bestbots.ro Tips and Tricks within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/07/2011, 00:01   #16

elite*gold: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkness (SC2) View Post
hehe
ich persönlich hasse adobe reader aber sowas muss man nunmal haben,
schon alleine um unterschriften und dokumente zu fälschen
loool
Old 08/07/2011, 00:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
Ihr seid so blöd solche "Richtlinien" auch noch bewusst für jedermann zu verbreiten, damit auch das BP Personal es aufnehmen und sich danach einstellen kann -.-
Old 08/07/2011, 00:14   #18

elite*gold: 120
kommt drauf an wieviele diesen "richtlinien" folgen, ich persönlich nicht und ich schätze die meisten user die 24/7 botten auch nicht
Old 08/07/2011, 02:06   #19

this is for all; im not in UnderGround and the only reason I can give this is because I discovered the pass

EDIT: Lol 350 views and only 5 thanks? I think I should give it only if they press thanks lol
Old 08/07/2011, 02:12   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just.a.Guy View Post
What he is doing is NOT nice, and he isn't a member of ug.
you are absolutely right. not only is it not nice, it's downright ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduvarerc View Post
this is for all; im not in UnderGround and the only reason I can give this is because I discovered the pass

EDIT: Lol 350 views and only 5 thanks? I think I should give it only if they press thanks lol
why should anyone thank you for doing something like this? what an idiot.
Old 08/07/2011, 02:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOs63 View Post
you are absolutely right. not only is it not nice, it's downright ignorant.
why are you saying that? this is a hacks/bugs/bots forum (so everything here is not nice to the game company), and this can be helpful to people that dont have money to buy kbot (like me)
Old 08/07/2011, 02:25   #22

Quote:
Hello all, I want to bring you the Tips and Tricks from bestbots.ro for FREE, so enjoy it

Download:

Virus Scan:

Press "Thanks" if this helped
You are not getting thanks from me you are a loud mouth ego driven free loader. Maybe you did not buy a license but who gave it to you did and they will lose theirs. This is not what this forum is for at all.
You are putting all at risk by your selfish self-centered actions and it is users like you that ruin it for others like what happened with udobot and a great many others. Also it is why people like me only private message other programmers and do not put out bots any longer. One reason why the developers of udobot never released the revised reprogrammed udobot with galaxy gate. It is also why some ask for money since there are always free loaders like you that want something for nothing, with the attitude of I deserve it since I am a kid or out of work or welfare bums or children of welfare bums who can do nothing but sit and watch TV and figure out how to rip off other others hard work.
This is exactly why the worst thing that was ever done was that bot programmers made their programs available to everyone out of a misplaced sense of wanting to help people.
Old 08/07/2011, 02:28   #23

Quote:
You are not getting thanks from me you are a loud mouth ego driven free loader. Maybe you did not buy a license but who gave it to you did and they will lose theirs. This is not what this forum is for at all.
You are putting all at risk by your selfish self-centered actions and it is users like you that ruin it for others like what happened with udobot and a great many others. Also it is why people like me only private message other programmers and do not put out bots any longer. One reason why the developers of udobot never released the revised reprogrammed udobot with galaxy gate. It is also why some ask for money since there are always free loaders like you that want something for nothing, with the attitude of I deserve it since I am a kid or out of work or welfare bums or children of welfare bums who can do nothing but sit and watch TV and figure out how to rip off other others hard work.
This is exactly why the worst thing that was ever done was that bot programmers made their programs available to everyone out of a misplaced sense of wanting to help people.
1. I discovered the pass, so no one will lose his license
2. All of the things on this forum are making bigpoint lose money, so this is the same that is all around the forum
3. I do this for the ones who doesnt have money to buy kbot (like me)
4. Bots also is ripping of the bigpoint work
Old 08/07/2011, 02:39   #24

Quote:

Any five year old with an etch-a-sketch could do that you miss the point.
As for the morons posting thanks. Well.
I am asking admins to shut down wp topics and all of DO topics underground. It is not longer worth it.

Quote:
1. I discovered the pass, so no one will lose his license
2. All of the things on this forum are making bigpoint lose money, so this is the same that is all around the forum
3. I do this for the ones who doesnt have money to buy kbot (like me)
4. Bots also is ripping of the bigpoint work
So don't play the game and DO is not going broke bone head. Do the math if you are capable. If you can not afford it but can own a pc then you have enough to buy a license or play manually like I do six years and earned every bit of what I have the legit way. I only program because it is along the lines of robotics and interests me
Old 08/07/2011, 02:46   #25

elite*gold: 30
Why should someone thank you for useless stuff?
Old 08/07/2011, 02:46   #26

Quote:
Any five year old with an etch-a-sketch could do that you miss the point.
As for the morons posting thanks. Well.
I am asking admins to shut down wp topics and all of DO topics underground. It is not longer worth it.

So don't play the game and DO is not going broke bone head. Do the math if you are capable. If you can not afford it but can own a pc then you have enough to buy a license or play manually like I do six years and earned every bit of what I have the legit way. I only program because it is along the lines of robotics and interests me
1. I cant afford Kbot because im 12 years old, so I dont have a credit card.
2. DarkOrbit only has 4 years, not 6.
3. This is a hackers forum, so if you dont like to bot or hack just dont be in this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3ndedBurs View Post
Why should someone thank you for useless stuff?
I have said "press thanks if this helped" so if it helped you (because you cant afford kbot), it helped you, so it isnt useless to you...
Old 08/07/2011, 02:59   #27

Quote:
1. I cant afford Kbot because im 12 years old, so I dont have a credit card.
2. DarkOrbit only has 4 years, not 6.
3. This is a hackers forum, so if you dont like to bot or hack just dont be in this forum

I have said "press thanks if this helped" so if it helped you (because you cant afford kbot), it helped you, so it isnt useless to you...
LMAO, enough said, your age says it all. we can see where the world is headed with juveniles that have no respect for the work of others.
Old 08/07/2011, 03:05   #28

Quote:
LMAO, enough said, your age says it all. we can see where the world is headed with juveniles that have no respect for the work of others.
are you stupid or something?? the age doesnt say all, people with my age also has to do many things and work on other things, and, if you dont like this thread, just ignore it, OK?
Old 08/07/2011, 03:15   #29

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
because you cant afford kbot
W00t ? Who said that I can't afford a kBot license ? At the moment I think of buying a third account with a kBot License and I already have two.

I just do this, to get them good and then im going to sell the accounts again.

So who the f***in dick told I can't afford a kBot license?

Quote:
your age says it all
Everyone was twelve and if you believe me or no, you've been twelve for one year, too. Or ? Oh, no right you are eleven, sorry mate.

Just kidding,
but age doesnt say all. Theres someone leading an organisation that is to save the world climate and this little boy was only nine when he started his campaign. Now he is thirteen I think and he is still succesful. I think his campaign is called
'Stop talking. Start planting.'.

No offence but your arguments should be stable.
And yours got busted from me.

And if you meant I cant afford a kBot license (which means I am poor) then look at my avatar and look at her hand. Thats what I would've shown you when I've seen you.

Old 08/07/2011, 03:51   #30

Received Thanks: 1,672
just leave the kid lol..the tips are not special or anything...and the password was easy to guess for him..if u search google u will see password for most rar file is the web address they were downloaded from...