okay, i have observed the past 3 pages in the forums, and noticed that there are really no good bots to use anymore( not including kbot/ibot). So does any1 have a good bot to use, a free bot as i can not spend any money on the game. thank you, sorry for any repetative comments or questions.
Hmm...why dont u use valhalla ?
I use it for some days and i excaped this banwave.
And he can do gg too , so its usefull.
Reply if u have any question.
Free Bots Good Bots ?? 06/28/2012 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies Hi guys. Can you please recommend me a free bot, that is easy to use, is trustworthy and does not require b.s. account or anything else. I am sick of manual grinding, at my level I cannot grind manually anymore, I need a free bot without getting hacked by it. A working bot. Thank you
Free Coupon few left 12/22/2010 - Rappelz - 6 Replies Für all die es noch nicht wissen check this : Rappelz 4th Anniversary Celebration Package Giveaway
Begrenzt vorrätig !! :rtfm:
Viel Spass damit ;)
PS: Glaube NUR US Server
any good archer lab lvler left? 07/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies hello all,
like the title says, are there any good archer lab lvlers left? becouse, i like.. tried them all, from pro4never, thepirates, and some others wich i cant recall the name of.. but none seem to work lately (running patch 5033)
any1 perhaps knows a good 1?? thanks