Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any good archer lab lvler left?

Discussion on any good archer lab lvler left? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any good archer lab lvler left?

hello all,

like the title says, are there any good archer lab lvlers left? becouse, i like.. tried them all, from pro4never, thepirates, and some others wich i cant recall the name of.. but none seem to work lately (running patch 5033)

any1 perhaps knows a good 1?? thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Archer lvler
04/29/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 418 Replies
I have noticed that there arnt many archer auto lvlers. So I quickly put this thing together, its a BETA and im NOT the best coder in the world..dont expect miricles. Now this is quite easy to use: 1)Download Automation Anywhere 2.0 2)Download this winzip file
Safe Archer Lab lvler for Archer 100+
02/26/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 5 Replies
Hello me was boring so i made an lab archer lvl bot lol its not hard to make that i know ^^. First of all its ur risk to use this bot i never saw one that caught by using it anyway i don't give guarantee. You need Marco Express : Marco Express THIS IS FOR 1024x768 screen size!
Archer Lvler
11/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
is there any good archer lvler for at : basi's or alienserpents?.
Archer Lvler For WZ
11/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I tried Ultimates Archer Lvler, but i found it didn't work well in Winezone, probably because of the whole 2 rooms rule. (Ie Kill all mobs in 1 room b4 goin into next for max spawn). Someone wanna have a go at making one? i tried but im not that good and it didn't turn out right.