Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kbot CC problem.

Discussion on Kbot CC problem. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kbot CC problem.

Hi. I have a friend he has problem with kbot CC he have money on reseller acc but kbot CC dont show his ID on DO ACC he try log in with bot and after refresh but dont work.

story : i ask my friend about kbot and i give him email on old friend and he buy license and now he is botting . THE PROBLEM : He showed it his brother and he show him test license on his acc, but no on new customer acc .
SO his brother decided to buy kbot he have money on his (new)customer acc. But ID SHIP is on his brother customer acc . and ID SHIP SHOW ONLY ON 1 CUSTOMER ACC

they not live on one home...

sorry for english
Old 07/14/2011, 11:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,165
if you dont have the userid on your control center, send email to ...

only demo or expired I can move

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with Kbot.exe !
05/15/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hello I am French so I do not speak English very well. So ... When I instal Kbot.exe, I double-click the shortcuts on my desktop but nothing happens! :confused: I really need your help because I want this bot and maybe even buy it! :handsdown:
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro
04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hi Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl KBot no gg 8euro Kbot gg 18euro Krekava 180days 12euro
problem kbot!!
12/30/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
I dont understand but kbot doesnt open.. I want to now the problem . trank! photo:http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6158/kbo t2.png Help me plz
kbot problem
10/16/2010 - Browsergames - 13 Replies
hallo habe ein problem weis nicht ob es an bot liegt oder server! also er kreist die sibeloniten und er steht weiter auf der minikarte aber sibeloniten treffen ihn noch. so dann klick ich mit ihn woanders hin und dann kommt der haufen mit ( also er bekommt dmg als wenn sie nahe dran wären aber ist auf der minikarte weit weg) sry ist schwer zu erklären tut mir leid