Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GG Clickers are not needed

Discussion on GG Clickers are not needed within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/11/2011, 22:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
I donīt use it "more" - for about 1,5 years now - cause it is less effective than a clicker - use what you want but donīt post a method which sucks like it be something good to build up gates... ok enough for this...
Old 07/11/2011, 23:00   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone1972 View Post
I donīt use it "more" - for about 1,5 years now - cause it is less effective than a clicker - use what you want but donīt post a method which sucks like it be something good to build up gates... ok enough for this...
So quit spamming my thread.

Really i understand you don't like it. "1,5 years" you do not make sence. I like my method better and you like using programs fine. Once again I will stop sharing what I learn in this game and you will lose another source of info that my help you down the road.

#closerequest
Old 07/11/2011, 23:04   #18

loosing you as source of info is winnig for my and other gameplay... looking at this thread you write "gg clickers are not needed" with a method which sucks... so stop telling people a method which is public since years and were improved by clickers which use multiplier to get better results by using less uri... understood?
Old 07/11/2011, 23:11   #19

No I do no understand your point, and I am still wondering why you are spamming my post.

You us a different method I get that. I use my keyboard and can use the multiplier just like your program.

I think you just want to cause trouble and really do know why. I did not know this method was public.

Please qiut spaming.

#closerequest
Old 07/11/2011, 23:14   #20

so quit selling "your method" as "gg clicker are not needed" - cause thatīs the matter...

#closerequest
Old 07/11/2011, 23:22   #21

OK now you are just getting bothersome. Why are you still spamming my post.

GG clickers not needed is a true statement. You have even agreed with it. now you prefer a gg clicker and I prefer my keyboard. enough said debate is over.

Admin please report Stone for spamming my post
Old 07/11/2011, 23:28   #22

lol... you donīt understand the point so go ahead your way in "your" thread - nobody needs the keyboard-method neither a clicker - clickers gives a fast, good result - your method in combination with manualy clicking the multiplier gives no improvement to using the mouse... and now go ahead with your thread - Iīm off here cause you donīt get it...
Old 07/12/2011, 12:25   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskers73 View Post
I posted this on one of the many biobot pages, so I am reposting it here for all to see incase someone missed it.

gg clickers are not nessasary. just single click the gate page, then tab until a yellow box is on the generator button. then hold down the enter key and volla a legal gg clicker.

just release the enter button when you want to stop.

No I will not post a video, or pictures it is an easy trick to use your keybord instead of a mouse. ***

I am not trying to double post so if it is not useful then close.

Thank you for this forum and all the help I have received.
Works perfect, thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2011, 13:07   #24

You can do this trick to all Flash based things on the whole internet. At the begining of adobe.com, flash player was used for miniclip games u were playing with keyboard. Mouse wasn't so advanced at that time. Anyway, first was keyboard and after OS Windows appeard, mouses entered market It's just a standard from adobe :P Isn't such a big 'trick' or 'bug' I knew about this one. U can creat a script for mozilla that clicks auto on that button. Right click on button, see Info, enter google and right 'auto click script' and u enter the values wich u found in click button(galaxy gates). Then u create a start and stop button. U don't need some complicated c++ scripts or dark galaxy gates to do that Have Fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2011, 15:50   #25

Thank you for your post.

I just wanted to share something new I learned, and thought it would be usefull. I am glad it helped someone.

I am not a programmer but I have figured out tricks to use my keybord and mouse to make things easier in darkorbit. After the eailier comments I think I will keep them to myself.

I have a gg spinner with Kbot and still prefere to use my keyboard.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2011, 16:21   #26

Received Thanks: 1,672
which gg generator has option to use x2 multiplier and stops after free energy?
Old 07/12/2011, 20:41   #27

Dark Galaxy Gates has that option!
Old 07/13/2011, 16:13   #28

About this ENTER useing.. I used it too but now it takes like 2-3 sec until next GG spin.. That's so with GG clickers too? But anyway this ENTER worked very well in old times :P
Old 07/13/2011, 16:24   #29

Received Thanks: 1,672
u can also press space...i knew it from long time...but now i tried dark galaxy gates..its awesome..
website is darkgalaxygates.ru